WorldRemit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WorldRemit Interview Questions

Interviews at WorldRemit

2.6

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldRemit in November 2017.

Interview

There was no interview held. The recruiter forwarded a questionnaire which asked to a model in. The requirements clearly stated that no input or output was required.
    After some days recruiter came back saying since there were no test methods written they wanted to pass on. I asked the recruiter the requirements should have been more clearer as they asked only for the model. The recruiter mentions company expects developer should be putting up tests on their own automatically. Weird company.. I wouldn't consider them again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WorldRemit.

Interview

It was a group interview at first where you had to work in teams to discuss certain scenarios and how you would handle it. After that only a select few candidates get to have individual interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

We had a group interview that was lighthearted and fun, followed by individual interviews. The group panel was aimed at observing attitudes for social interactions as well as ability to think critically. We had two series of questions which we tackled in small groups. One member of the group presented the result to the entire panel. After the group interview, those selected to continue were given a one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• One situation when to achieve a result better than what you anticipated   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, interactive group interview, and one on one interview. Everyone involved was very pleasant, and professional. I would absolutely suggest this experience to anyone interested. WorldRemit appears to be a great place to work, full of Exceptional employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about your current position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. Although the questions were very scripted. I felt although it was not about getting to know me but getting to see how I would fit in with the company instead.

Interview Questions

• How capable are you of dealing with stress at the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview was set up kind of like a focus group and was fun and very informative. I like that the company cares about team work. We were split into smaller groups and discussed how we would solve different types of scenarios. The hiring managers were friendly and did a presentation about the company's services, mission, values, and goals.

Office Administrator/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to go through a phone interview. The initial email I received seemed very automated, and not personal at all. It asked for me to list several times to set up a phone interview. I went ahead and completed and gave several time slots of when I could make myself available. To be proactive I purposely held the times on my calendar to be in on the safe side until I received a confirmation for the phone screen. I waited about 2 days to have the HR Genralist confirm a time, only to hear back via another automated email that they had too many candidates to look at. I thought this was strange and felt that they just threw out a net to see how many people would bite for this position and lost a personal touch with individuals. I felt disappointed but also somewhat relieved especially coming from HR myself. They did not have strong communication nor a strong image of themselves to potential employees.

Interview Questions

• You have made it through the initial process, please list some times so that we can begin the interview process. When are you available   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorldRemit in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was good, i got different questions asked by interviewers, they asked me about previous experience with my last job. They asked me if i have done same type of this job before. i tried to convince them with different answers.

Customer Service Executive Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WorldRemit (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

A negative experience for me. I found my interviewers to be un-prepared. Having to get up to go get documents during the interview to show me, other people wanting to use the room while we were interviewing, and not allowing any time for me to ask any questions. As a startup company I tried to give them some credit for growing pains, but compared to other interviews I was on, I left with a feeling that the company reviews by others had been all too accurate.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt to change? (is the only one I can remember)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WorldRemit in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online from the website. I got response quite fast about 1 week and then goes to an informal phone interview. The guy on the phone is very nice and the whole process is quite relax. I was introduced the background of the company and their future plans. Not many technical questions during phone interview because of the early stage. You will have time to ask them questions as well.