Worldwide TechServices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Boston, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Five minutes on the phone asking about experience, requirements, pay rate., possibilities to grow, I accepted and said I was going to try the position. Informed how would be next steps.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience taking care of computers. Are you interested?   1 Answer

Field Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Tewksbury, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Over the phone - talked about computer repair experience and training. Asked about specific issues that are faced in the field and how to resolve them. Asked general questions about my work experience.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You got pulse? You got job.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (New York, NY).

Interview

After the phone interview from Human Resource ,they scheduled the next interview
    with the hiring manager who called to interview
    for the detail job requirements and salary .The offered salary was low (Less the $18.00/hr)

Interview Questions

• Can you fix laptop and servers?
      Do you have the reliable vehicle?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Tewksbury, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was through corporate recruiter. Next phase was meeting with Hiring Manager and colleague. Great company to work for. Seem to value their employees. Interview was very relaxed and intervieweres were very easy-going and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult employee relation problem you have had to deal with?   Answer Question

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Jackson, MS) in April 2011.

Interview

Email resume, phone interview, drug test, employee orientation phone on conference call. Orientation differs from actual job, stated cell phone reimbursement and pay raises none of which happened. You interview with a recruiter first so set your minimum salary there.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with break fix.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set your salary as high as possible because they will lower it once you begin work, be ready to walk away.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Panel interview setting with various representatives from the company; wide ranging questions covering multiple aspects of the job. Very professional group and lots of interaction with team members. The process lasted about 2 hours and was very thorough.

Interview Questions

I accepted a position with a different company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

phone interview, basic screening questions referring to CompTIA A+ knowledge, can you take apart a computer, what do you do if the computer wont power on, how do you interact with customers? if you can answer these questions youre more than qualified

Interview Questions

• Can you take apart and put back a computer and have it turn back on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is non-negotiable for each order, but you can train in only one specific order for a higher pay and never receive lower pay orders

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices (Bowling Green, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After that I was sent a hiring packet with training materials. One of the easiest interviews I have ever encountered. It says a lot about the poor management of this company and how desperate they were to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you A+ Certified or can you be within the next 6 months.   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Worldwide TechServices in August 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 5 minute telephone interview. I didn't even know I got the job until I received an offer letter via email 10 minutes later. The interviewer was very misleading regarding the "part time"status. You could receive "up to" 29 hours per week. Notice the "up to". You could also get 5 hours per week. So basically you were "on call". All they really care about is whether you have a tool kit and a pulse. Keep reading the posts from the unfortunate souls who actually worked for this company..

Interview Questions

Too many very bad reviews posted on Glassdoor.com, and the part time hours were not guaranteed.