Yodlee Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yodlee

1 Interview Review

2.0

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Worst interview process!!

I was interviewed on 06-Jan-2018 (Saturday) at Prestige Park Bangalore

1. Received one line e-mail from Hr "Hi,

We are excited to take your candidature forward and invite you for face to face meetings ."

No where job description, position or roles and responsibilities are mentioned. The mail contains "Hi" with no name of the person they are interviewing, so basically its "bhed chal".

2. Its a walk-in kind of because when reached at the venue, guard at the gate is carrying list of candidates approx 300-350 candidates.

3. When asked the Hr over the call prior to interview day about the rounds his statement is "we cant disclose". What is there to hide?

4. 1st round was technical objective test followed by face to face. Questions are okay.

Free advice to candidates:
If you really don't want to waste your time then ask the Hr before hand if its a walk-in or call based with few candidates interview process.
Make sure to ask for job description or questions if you have any to these "ann pad HRs". If the HRs dont answer your queries please do not attend interview if time really matters to you.

Free advice to HRs:
Please don't waste our as well as your time. I have seen you people how panic you people are as you were not able to handle the "bulk candidates". You could not keep track of the time allotted to candidates those are taking objective test and every time you keep on asking "who has completed or who is sitting in that hall for past 30 mins". Its your duty to keep track of time without disturbing the candidates taking the test. I very well know its last quarter of the year 2017 and you have targets to reach, but following the right process will get you correct candidates but not by calling candidates in bulk and selecting few.

Interview Questions