Zscaler Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 372 of over 372 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Zscaler

Application

I interviewed at Zscaler

Interview

The interview was really nice and insightful. A couple of coding questions and then there were a lot of problems on computer networks and operating systems. Operating systems questions were little difficult as it were application level questions.

Interview Questions
  • maximum sum contiguous subarray remove adjacent duplicates
    Answer Question

Zscaler

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zscaler

Interview

Phone screen with HR, interview with Director, then technical screen with two team members. Complete disconnect between HR & the team. Job I'll-defined with vague roles that don't bear resemblance to the business gaps. I had originally reached out to Zscaler to discuss a business gap they have. Positive conversations around this quickly became vague once interviewers got bogged down and completely missed the point of discussing their needs (vs. wants) Ghosted for a week afterwards, I had to manually force the follow-up.

Interview Questions
  • Minimal questions, mostly me talking about experiences and customer delivery gaps they have.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Zscaler

Join the conversation on

Tech

11d

a

Business Analyst

Hi all, I have been working as a BA for just under a year now. I am still a student juggling class and work, but come fall I will be back as a full time student to finish my bachelors (minor CS, focusing on data oriented classes) I want to transition to tech (Facebook (Meta) , Apple , Amazon , Netflix Google Salesforce , Airbnb , Zoom or Zscaler type That being said, those tech companies do not seem to hire BA, rather DA, BI etc (often times ask for a masters or 5+yrs of experience) any suggestions to get a foot in the door there?

6 Comments

Tech

235.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Zscaler~359434
Join the conversation on

Zscaler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zscaler in Jun 2022

Interview

20 minutes theory concepts and 10 minutes coding Overall experience was good.Interviewer is friendly in nature he helps to solve coding questions then rejects you.need to brush up some basics CSS concepts,and advanced Javascript concepts

Interview Questions
  • Q CSS basics ,like css position,box model Q advanced javascript concept like Promises,Closure,Async await,hoisting Q process of Virtual Dom and explain redux Q one coding question Find duplicate array