Apprentice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Apprentice

Apprentice Interview Questions

Apprentice interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do yo have?

1 year as an apprentice for Current Electric in Dodge City, KS

As I had no real experience yet in the field, all of the STAR questions were difficult, so I had to relate them to my school experiences

1 Answer

General questions about past employment, programming interests, and the like. My interview was likely shorter than usual. YMMV There were no skill questions as the next step was to be a technical interview.

1 Answer

Explain a weakness of yours. The trick is to be honest and not try to spin the question to make yourself look good. They want to hear your honest opinion of something you need to work on professionally .

1 Answer

The interviewer will ask you about your favorite books, related to your liberal arts field.

1 Answer

How much emt can you bend in one day?

1 Answer

The typical questions, where I work now, etc. There were not a lot of questions directly to me, they were more-so explaining the position, expectations, training procedure, etc. The biggest question, they asked about salary requirements. When I responded, there was no response. No glances, no surprised looks, no hi-5's. They never disclosed what the position paid.

1 Answer

What do you know about Roundabout Theatre Company?

1 Answer

Do you have any graphic design skill?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

110 of 564 Interview Questions