US Air Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.2

Client Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Troy, OH).

Interview

For the Air Force, the interview process is different from the normal interview of a company. They will ask personal questions to verify your eligibility for enlistment. The most personal questions will be through MEPS, after the initial interview. You will also have to complete the ASVAB to figure out what jobs you qualify for. Your recruiter will help you with this. They are here for you, and if they can find a way to enlist you, they will.

Interview Questions

• What kind of positions are you interested in? Is there a particular job you are interested in? How old are you? What is your GPA? Have you graduated high school (if so, from where)? Are you married? Kids? What are your future goals? Are you currently working? Who is your employer? Do you have any college degrees or certs? Have you ever been arrested for a felony or for substance abuse? Have you ever taken drugs, if so, what? Do you have tattoos? Those are the top questions I remember.

If you have not graduated high school, they do have programs for you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

Basic entry qualification will be provided by an Air Force Recruiter. Depending on one's education and training background, the type of career path will be mutually agreed upon. Testing will be required to assure proper and accurate match to career choices. Physical test results are also needed to complete the career matching process.

Interview Questions

• Clean back ground: no drugs, no dependents (if not married), age, credit history, education, physical & mental health and open to the needs of the Air Force.   1 Answer

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Met with recruiter and discussed minimum requirements, which I met. Met regularly to fill out entrance exams and paperwork. Conducted physical examinations, as well as the ASVAB. I met all of the above.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school diploma?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Air Force (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through USAJOBS a while back. I got a call last week to come for an interview. I was interviewed by two people, and then spoke to their current palace acquire. The interview itself took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• It was very informal. I'd say I asked most of the questions.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

My interview process was talking with a recruiter and taking a physical. When you are at MEPS doing your physical ensure to pick your job that you would like.

Navigator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview

Simple process that involved meeting up with a senior leader and going over my reasons for wanting to join and what my long term goals were in regards to the Air Force. Few additional questions on what type of career field I was interested in, etc.

Acquisition Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Air Force (New Bedford, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with 3-person panel. No feedback from panel. Received 5 questions via email 30 mins. prior to interview. Standard conflict resolution, communications skills, prior experience, planning and evaluation, interpersonal skills questions.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your work experience and demonstrated expertise in defense systems acquisition management across the lifecycle. Relate your actual program experience in supporting the cost, schedule, and performance management of programs - describe your roles, your responsibilities, and the tasks you accomplished.   Answer Question
    • Please give examples of your communication skills, both written and verbal. Identify the documents you have written or co-written, the purpose of these documents, and any challenges you may have faced in writing and coordinating them. Also, please describe your experience and role in preparing briefings and presenting briefings - include the level/rank of audience members, and the purpose of the briefings.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to modify plans to accommodate unexpected assignments or to respond to changing workloads, priorities, or deadlines. What actions did you take? Who was involved? What was the timeframe? And what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Comm Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Air Force (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

There is no interview, you simply go with the needs of the U.S. Air Force. I went to a school where I commissioned through an Academy, so there is no interview process involved at all. We submitted our ideal jobs in the U.S. Air Force, and were provided with an Air Force Specialty Code a few months later.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Easy. Go to recruiter. will ask if you various questions about drug usage, education, work experience, tattoos, family, health, etc. Then go to military entrance processing for physical exam

Airman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Air Force (Houston, TX).

Interview

Meet with a recruiter. Take the ASVAB and a physical and pick a job you qualify for. Then swear into the delayed enlistment program and wait to leave for basic military training in San Antonio

Interview Questions

• Do you have any law violations   1 Answer