US Air Force Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,046 of over 1.0K interviews

Applied online16%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

US Air Force

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

Long medical review and a lot of paperwork. There are various positions for growth within the career field that have various interview and application processes as well. You will have to go to MEPS (Medical Entrance Processing Station) once to a few times based on your medical history. You will do an in-depth medical review, you will answer questions with your recruiter and then go to basic training.

Interview Questions
  • What is your medical history? Any record of x,y,z, in your family? Very generic questions.
    Answer Question

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

Talked to a recruiter and he hooked up the job, after taking the asvab I was able to select a position off of the sheet of available jobs. Overall a good experience with the United States Air Force . They actually cared about who I was as a person.

Interview Questions
  • They were only concerned if I do drugs?

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

It was a phone interview to discuss relevant qualifications and experience. Three other people participated and asked difference questions regarding my recent projects. The interview allowed time to discuss my questions and learn a little about the organization and what projects I would be working on.

Interview Questions
  • What projects have you worked on in the last 12 months

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

Just have security plus and basic knowledge of IT. And an understanding of the UCMJ . This is as a military member . This is not form civilian aspect .

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

They want to make sure that you have (at a minimum) your GED and do not have a criminal background. It's also important to not have any serious medical problems, but the recruiter will let you know what medical conditions/issues could prevent you from getting the job you want (or worse, prevent you from enlisting).

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want to join the Air Force?

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

why are you here and what is the purpose of your coming here? do you know how to clean a bathroom when no one is ready to do that? what is your motivation behind it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kaiserslautern

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Air Force (Kaiserslautern) in Mar 2021

Interview

Friendly no issues ver friendly low threat interview this and that now issues good people I don't know why you force me to do this just to use the site

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

very helpful and just want what's best for me. they try to find the job that best suits my wants and needs with the highest pay so that i may live comfortably as well as enjoy my job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

Very quick and to the point, had an enjoyable time applying for the company. Very hospitable staff and easy review process. Would highly recommend applying for this company. I hope to continue working here

Interview Questions
  • What my Experience working with aircraft was

US Air Force

Application

I interviewed at US Air Force

Interview

I interviewed twice within the same week. The first interview was with mid-management and the second interview was with senior management. Although the questions where the same, the second time around they were more in-depth.

Interview Questions
  • They used a templated sheet of questions that asked about technical experience and leadership abilities. I was asked to describe a time I was faced with a leadership challenge and how I handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,046 Interviews