Data Analytics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data Analytics Associate Interview Questions

Data analytics associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

elevator pitch. approx 45 seconds

We have these 3 different sources of data, how would you work with them and derive insights from them? All behavioral and experience based questions

Interview with Hr: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. talk about the internship project. 3. Do you have modeling experience? 4. Why are you interested in this position and ABC? 5. Talk about a situation where you went above and beyond to change a process that you didn't like? Interview with hiring manager: 1. if you pick two cards from a deck of cards, what is the probability that it will be a pair? 2. If you pick three cards from a deck of cards, what is the probability that you will get at least a pair?

Give detail about any project you had used SQL or Access?

Interview with HR: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Explain your internship project in detail. 3. Talk about one of the modeling projects that you have done. 4. How do you explain technical stuff to non-technical people? 5. Why this position? 6. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to change a process that you were not happy with. Interview with the Hiring Manager: 1. If you pick up two cards from a pack of cards what is the probability that it will be a pair? 2. If you pick up three cards from a pack of cards what is the probability that at least you will get a pair?

What would you do if your manager was leaking company confidential information?

Talk about a situation with a difficult team member? Who you handled it?

110 of 15 Interview Questions