Analytics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytics Associate Interview Questions

Analytics associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given 4 people who each take different times to cross a bridge (10 mins, 5mins, 2mins and 1 min), what's the least amount of time taken to cross the bridge if only 2 can cross at a time and a flashlight is needed for each trip across.

1 Answer

Kinda tricky. It's 17 minutes. First 1,2 cross, 1 takes the flashlight back. (=3 mins) Then 10,5 cross. 2 (who is still on the other side) takes the flashlight back. (=another 12 mins) Then 1,2 cross again. (=another 2 mins) So it's 3+12+2=17 minutes in total.

the usual STAR format stuff

1 Answer

eBay reduces the commission from sellers. The Average Selling Price goes up. Why?

2 Answers

Why Deloitte?

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult client who has unrealistic expectations? What if this cilent wants you to meet a deadline that is simply not possible?

1 Answer

What do you enjoy doing outside of work.

1 Answer

Here are different marketing strategies and how much it costs to execute them. Which one would you choose and why?

1 Answer

Most of the questions are based off of things actually in your résumé. So, they pointed out that I indicated that I had completed training for and was seeking a CAPM certification and asked me which courses specifically I felt I got the most out of.

1 Answer

Tell me about a project that you worked on for at least three months and how you went through the initial planning stage.

1 Answer

"What would you be most concerned about on your first day of work"

110 of 137 Interview Questions