Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytics Manager Interview Questions

Analytics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I validate the data for integrity of results?

1 Answer

Create quick pivot and then connect to the totals for different reports, using simple logical function in Excel.

Would you relocate

1 Answer

How would you construct an algorithm to determine who, among a database of customers, should receive one of two different emails?

1 Answer

What do you think are some of the biggest risks facing Paypal?

1 Answer

How would I resolve the issue with the data integrity when receiving the files with the data from the clients?

1 Answer

How would you proceed if you were hired - how would you spend your first three months? There is no documentation in the department and two Analyst, who are here for a long time 'have everything they learned in their heads'.

1 Answer

eBay reduces the commission from sellers. The Average Selling Price goes up. Why?

2 Answers

There are a lot of reports scattered around sent by email, in folders etc. How would I resolve the issue? We are moving from one of the current reporting platforms, what would you implement as a new platform that would centralize reporting. Tableau, because it allows the user to connect to all data sources, which Click View can't do. Director told that it actually can (I used personal free version that did not have capability). So my final answer was ClickView together with Excel that can connect to the database.

1 Answer

How would you validate the data integrity for ad hoc requests?

1 Answer

Given 4 people who each take different times to cross a bridge (10 mins, 5mins, 2mins and 1 min), what's the least amount of time taken to cross the bridge if only 2 can cross at a time and a flashlight is needed for each trip across.

110 of 161 Interview Questions