dressbarn Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Other7%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

dressbarn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dressbarn

Interview

3 Rounds, technical, managerial and HR. The interview experience was very good. The process took 2 weeks. The quality of interview was very nice, accepted offer. The interview was held in Bengaluru.

Interview Questions
  • Adobe technical queries, campaign set up through target
    Answer Question

dressbarn

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at dressbarn

Interview

the interview was informal and with a departmental manager. I had come referred by a senior level executive that I had worked with before. we talked about their needs and my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

dressbarn

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dressbarn in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 interviews. Polite friendly employees. Made me feel at home. Interviews took about 30 mins each. Was asked if i knew history of company. Helps to know company background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

dressbarn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dressbarn

Interview

Phone interview then sit down friendly conversation asked alot of questions about customer experience and what it means to me. What type of leadership style are you and what team environment do you like

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dressbarn (Mahwah, NJ) in Jun 2019

Interview

Questions focused on customer service experience with hypothetical situations (i.e. how would you handle a customer complaint) and fashion inspiration including who you look up to and the importance of fashion in a women's life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at dressbarn (New York, NY)

Interview

Short phone interview and one in-person interview. The phone interview was simple; I was asked for experience working in customer service and about my personal style as well as my availability.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your personal style?

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I interviewed at dressbarn (Fredericksburg, VA)

Interview

I transferred from another store so I did a phone interview, it was pretty easy being I already worked for the company. I had to talk to another manager that the store manager chose.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at dressbarn (Colorado Springs, CO)

Interview

Had to wait a while for manager to get interviewed because their scheduling was a mess. Be sure to wear something professional and fashionable because you're definitely going to get looked up and down and judge by what you wear. The actual interview consisted of very few questions and the manager talked the entire time about their life and family, instead of me. Then had to do a second round interview to meet the other manager; who again talked about themselves mostly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dressbarn (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2018

Interview

I had an in person interview. It lasted around 20 minutes. I was interview by the store manager. The only part of the interview that was a bit difficult... I was asked put together an outfit. I had never been in that particular store before. I really had no idea where things were ECT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dressbarn (Saint Charles, MO) in Apr 2018

Interview

My interview was simple and casual. I met with an assistant manager, who already liked my resume. Mostly just told me about the store and company. She told me she would recommend me to the store leader. I received a call from the store leader within a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews

dressbarn Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at dressbarn as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.23 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Store Manager and Part-Time Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at dressbarn takes an average of 12 days when considering 139 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Store Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at dressbarn according to 139 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 35.83%