eVestment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eVestment

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and professional. I spoke with 5 different employees, of differing positions, within the company. From the moment I set foot inside the building, it was quite an enjoyable experience. The individual interviews, with personnel, felt more like conversations that helped make me feel more at ease. The total interview took about 2 hours and concluded with a tour of the company.
    I was actually traveling, for work, so the process may have taken a little longer than it otherwise would have but from the time I spoke on the phone to the interviews, maybe a bit more than a week. From the interview, I received feedback about my interview and then an offer the next morning. The fact that I received feedback was big for me because I think that doesn't happen very often.

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eVestment.

Interview

It was a phone screen with the head of human resources that took approximately 20 minutes. Basically she reviewed my resume with me, went over my background and we discussed how I might be a good candidate for the position offered. A lot of basic questions and also gave me time to ask about the company.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then was sent a short questionnaire via email with 5 questions. Received a call from an HR rep and had the first initial interview which was more of a "get to know you" conversation. It was very relaxed and HR was pleasant and knowledgable. I was told that my resume would be forwarded on to the next step and that I would get a call back within 1-2 weeks. It never happened. I'm assuming it's because my current salary was about $15k more than what they were offering. I would've called back to follow up but with the salary difference it wasn't worth the time and luckily another offer at higher pay came through. Seems like a nice company based in the reviews and it would've been a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in reading and redlining contract documents   Answer Question

Lean Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I enjoyed a well orchestrated interview process that was professionally administered. It was only a week between when I completed the executive recruiter phone screen to the time I went through the first round of interviews. The 1:1 interviews provided an excellent window into the awesome culture of this company. I enjoyed the conversations with each interviewer and didn't feel like they were trying to "trick" me. Naturally, I was thrilled when offered the position and accepted immediately. eVestment is an amazing place to work with incredibly talented employees and leaders. Feel like I've won the "best company ever" lottery!

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a lean program at a fast-paced, start-up-like company with an entrepreneurial spirit?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you implemented large-scale change?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism for performance.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied via referral through my Grad School.

Had quick 30 minutes information with recruiter, Haley, who was incredibly helpful. Afterwards, did a quick 30 minute technical screen with hiring manager and one of the team members. Was technical in nature but just covered broad topics of various languages and not actual coding interview.

Onsite was scheduled a week later and was incredible. Got to work on actual customer tickets and make fixes for production systems. The team is very nice and culture seems to be fantastic.

Declined offer due to negotiation failure but otherwise very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why eVestment?

Technical questions were very specific to their production systems and making fixes.   Answer Question

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

A panel Interview was conducted for my interview. The panel of 5 corporate males and 3 corporate females were involved in my screening. they sat in a parallel table manner and have me sat in the center. They introduced themselves to me and have do the same. After roughly 40 minutes of strict questions and answers about my skills and experiences over the past several years. I was given time to ask my concerned questions. I was then informed of the next steps and someone showed me out of the building.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eVestment.

Interview

Online resume submission, phone screen from HR, another phone Screen from Department Employee, invited to onsite Interview. It was a great experience as they have an interesting business with unique tools/services available. The office is located North of Atlanta and is very cool. The company has a number of perks for employees and seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to experience and interests.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick phone interview with recruiter, another 20-30 minute interview with the hiring manager, then an onsite interview that lasted about 3 hours. The onsite interview was with 4 separate people: the hiring manager, a senior person on the team, the department head, and someone from HR.

Interview Questions

• A couple of technical questions about financial markets, a few questions about my background, why I want to work here, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email back indicating they wanted to set up a phone interview with HR. The first phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was a brief overview of the company & position. A couple of days later they set up another phone screen with the hiring manager. That too lasted around 30 minutes but was a little more in depth about the position and my experience/how I would see myself fitting in. After that they brought me onsite to spend an afternoon meeting with people on the team, the hiring manager and HR. In total I spent around 3 hours and met with 6 different employees. Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in? Why should we choose you over another candidate?   Answer Question

eVestment Response

Mar 22, 2016 – Culture and Engagement Analyst

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview with recruiter discussed my background and informed of exactly what the position would require and how the culture of the company was. Discussed the research I had done on the company prior to the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within the week. She asked when a good time would be for me, I said between 1 and 3 and she scheduled the call for 10 AM... which I thought was rude. Next, the day of the call I leave my office to prepare for the call and by 10:15 I hadn't received a call. I called them and then she conducted the initial interview. Next step was a writing assignment which I completed that night and then a call with someone on the team. The told me I would be speaking with someone completely different than who called me. The team member told me I should be hearing back within the week to schedule the in person interview. A week went by and I heard nothing, so I contacted the recruiter I had been working with and got no response. For a company that prides themselves on culture you would think they would have the common courtesy to let me know. I checked my status online and it said "offer-able candidate." I thought it was very rude they did not send me any follow up or anything of the sort.

Interview Questions

• Basic personality questions, asked about experience with technology and with people   Answer Question

eVestment Response

Mar 31, 2016 – Culture and Engagement Analyst

Thank you for your feedback. This is not indicative of our process and you are right to be unhappy. For this we sincerely apologize. Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us improve our process.