everis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Cold emailed recruiter after a college career fair, had a quick phone screen with HR regarding my interests and experience. This was followed by an in-person interview at one of their client sites with two other entry level consultants and manager. Was asked questions about resume and past experience

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Mayaguez, PR).

Interview

I was given a campus interview (after applying though my school job fair). I was sent an email saying that they wanted to interview me the day after the job fair. Once there I was interviewed by two people in sequential order, but I noticed that in the first one was the only one that they were actually asking behavioral questions and writing down, the other person just wanted to speak about the company in general and if I had any other questions. They were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Toughest challenge in project and how I handled it.
      Times where I have shown leadership (maybe rephrased but that was the idea behind it)
      Have you ever had anyone in a team who did not collaborate and who did you handle it?
      1 Answer

After a couple a day I received and offer but declined it because I was interested in research with a Texas A&M.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview on Friday. got an offer on Tuesday. Very simple
    Are you willing and able to provide support on nights and weekends?
    GIve me an example of a time when you had to make a decision

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Washington, DC).

Interview

The Interview Process include a HR Phone Screen, 2 onsite interviews with a Director and a Executive Director. Each were about 30 minutes each. Then HR followed up about a week later with the news that they wanted to make an offer. We spent about one day going back and forth with salary.

Interview Questions

• Business Process and previous client engagements. Why everis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked for an expected salary. Then they come back with a lower number. We ended up agree to meet in the middle.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at everis in February 2015.

Interview

Phase 1: Screening interview with general questions
    Phase 2: In-person interview with local leadership (all behavioral questions within a resume review)
    Phase 3: Was told it would be a Skype with out of town leadership

It's been a strange process as my recruiter left and then others in the company left. It's been hard getting feedback.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions; review my resume in detail and asked questions on my resume
      Hardest part was the language barrier - the interviewers spoke fluent English but with accents. Once I got used to that, it was easy sailing.
      Answer Question

Entry Level Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at everis (Arlington, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair, and after discussing my experience live we scheduled a phone prescreen via email. After the prescreen, I moved on to an in-person interview, but I had to fill out an online application (including a cover letter) before attending the meeting. At the interview, I first met with a senior manager, then a lower level employee who told me more about the company culture. The senior manager purposefully kept me on my toes to see how I handled the pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview with a manager within 3 days. Recruiter provided information on salary (below market) and benefits prior to the interview. Questions were all behavioral and fairly ordinary (strengths, weaknesses, current job responsibilities, etc.). The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I was told to expect an update from the recruiter but never heard from them again.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at everis (Arlington, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a fast and easy process for me.
    I got an email with the position application, later we scheduled a call to discuss my interests.
    They programmed two skype interviews (I was overseas) and the director of the project told me I was hired on the second interview.
    The bad thing was that I had to act and move from PR to VA in less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was I expecting from my future job   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at everis in August 2014.

Interview

Recruiter moved quickly in interview process, had initial phone screen, moved on to Skype interview with two other associates the following day. Third day into the interview process, did not receive offer. Interview was uncomfortable and could not establish much rapport or connection to interviewers. Very focused on background, skills and industry knowledge. Did not give much time for questions to be asked.

Interview Questions

• Why haven't you tried moving up in your current company?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at everis (Birmingham, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied over a weekend and received an email the following Monday afternoon. We talked on Wednesday, interviewed on Friday and was offered on the next Monday. Seem rather quick. A few things I will suggest internally though. The process was quick and HR responded quickly with questions. I was expecting some difficult technical questions but didn't seem to get any. Overall, good process with minor tweaks.