mindSHIFT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (New York, NY).

Interview

The Whole Process took 3 weeks,I received a call from their recruiters who asked couple questions regarding my profile and then I got selected to pass a phone interview with the sales Manager who eventually asked some behavioral questions .

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online then talked to a recruiter about it in college career fair. I ended up getting an interview two weeks later. I got a call couple weeks later saying that I was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions   1 Answer
    • What is VLAN and its characteristics   1 Answer

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (Sterling, VA).

Interview

The entire interview process took 1 week. I was interview by a panel and then given a oral offer the next day followed by a written offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Asked me basic question about IT terms as well as tested me on the knowledge of the skills i had on my resume.   Answer Question

NOC I Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commack, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (Commack, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called from a front desk admin to be put on the calendar to phone screen with the manager of recruiting. Not only was this schedulers attitude raw and arrogant, he seemed like he didn't want to be on the phone. I didn't want to move forward with the interview but did anyway. I could have performed better in my actual interview on the phone but just didn't want to move forward. Thanks but no Thanks, make a better first impression, other companies out there that are nicer.

Interview Questions

• technical questions based on their Data Center, it is moving and growing, shift/work hours.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with an HR rep. Then I had 2 in-person interviews in the office (different days). The phone call lasted about 10 minutes and was pretty easy; I just described my past experience and the rep told me what skills and past experience I should talk most about in my interview. Both of the in-person interviews went pretty much the same, I met with 2 people each time and they were very nice. I'd say definitely prepare answers to the questions below, especially the book one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past project and walk us through what you did from start to finish.
      What is the last book you've read that's career related?
      How do you handle difficult people?
      Have you ever had anyone directly reporting to you?   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There were alot of technical questions and then some personal questions to see what kind of person you are. The interviewers were pretty laid back and gave me alot of time to respond.

Interview Questions

• Are you reading any current books for self-improvement or to help in your career goal? If so, which one?   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at mindSHIFT in June 2015.

Interview

In late June I interviewed with a hiring manager via Skype. The interview went well. Then came the run-around. He could just not move forward with the interview process for one reason or another. I would follow-up and he would get back to me but would tell me that I was still under consideration but they have not moved forward with the interview process and that their systems for finding new candidates were having issues. This went on for nearly a month. By reading the reviews, this is obviously a company in flux or otherwise disarray. They were recently acquired by another company which makes the case for accepting an offer with this organization even more undesirable.

Interview Questions

• It's been so long ago I can't remember... nor is it important.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (Sterling, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

All interviews are completed by phone through a series of managers and HR staff members. One you are a qualified candidate, any offer is provdoes to you electronically.

Interview Questions

• All questions are technology based and review your general knowledge of different cloud-based features.   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Came over from Ricoh USA, so the Interview process was quick. The position was from Ricoh Service Sales Executive to mindshift's Sales Director. Some Ricoh Service Sales Executives were invited to interview with mindshift which was taking over Ricoh's IT services. The interview went over skills and experiences on selling cloud based and proactive solutions, which was part of Ricoh's portfolio of IT services.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on what I was doing at Ricoh and would I want to continue to do that at mindshift   1 Answer

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mindSHIFT (Sterling, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by an employee. 1st Interview is a Technical background questionnaire and critical thinking assessment. 2nd Interview is a personality questionnaire by Customer Care Director. Hiring process overall took about 2 weeks. Shadowed current employee for a week. Then immediately moved to taking customer calls.

Interview Questions

• Basic IT Overview, Troubleshooting   1 Answer