Program Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Administrator Interview Questions

Program administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Talk about a mistake you made and the steps you followed to resolve it.

1 Answer

While I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Mozambique, my primary responsibility was as a 10th and 11th grade french teacher. Having up to 650 students at one time was a huge challenge, especially when it came to knowing each of your students and maintaining classroom discipline. In one example, I miss-understood the intentions and actions of a student, mistakenly punishing him for something he had not done. Latter on, when I learned the error of my assumptions, I had to figure out a way to make up for my misplaced punishment. So I asked him to stay late one day after class, apologized to him for my mistake, and offered to exonerate him in front of the other students. When he refused, saying it was already forgotten, I was taken aback by the maturity he demonstrated. Throughout the rest of the year I depended on him to help with classroom discipline, explaining complex assignments, and take on leadership responsibilities.

All candidates for the same individual position get the same basic interview questions..."Tell me about yourself." "Tell me about a time you worked as part of a team." "How do you handle conflict?" "What would you do if you were asked to do anything that could be considered illegal?" They vary from time to time, department to department, and job to job.

1 Answer

What should your (my) salary be? I had no position description to go by and was given very little info of what position entailed except supervision

1 Answer

Did I have a personality that was not disagreeable to most people?

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". Does anyone REALLY know the answer to this?

1 Answer

How do you handle difficult employees?

1 Answer

We have very good internal candidates so we will keep you in mind

1 Answer

Normal stuff, what makes you qualified, etc

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. Where do you want to be in five years.

110 of 75 Interview Questions