American Red Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Red Cross Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2018

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

The hiring manager sent me an email to conduct a phone interview with me. The interview took 30 minutes. The hiring manager was late. He seemed busy and didn't seem like he cared. He seemed to care when he started talking about himself. After that interview, I never heard back from them. My follow-up email didn't get a reply. Not a good experience.

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

Had a recruiter contact me first before sending information to a hiring manager based in St. Louis. The phone call was brief for about 15 minutes. Easy interview based on customer service, but nothing technical asked by the recruiter.

Lead Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

First interview was done over the phone and took 20 minutes. The person conducting the interview was very courteous and asked follow up questions. They have scheduled a follow up interview to be conducted using Skype.

Customer Operations Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

I applied online and got the phone interview in several days. The HR just asked whether I have the green card and then refused me. This position is not for the international students. However, they didn't mention it in the job description.

Interview Questions

• What kind of visa do I have? Whether I have a green card?   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Jonesboro, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Im going to try and get all points of how bad this job was. The “Manager” had no formal training as a biomed. He was trained to be a phlebotomist by the Red Cross then somehow he moved to biomed and became manager. His exact words “ I don’t know everything sometime I have to refer to my techs for information”. Yea the “Manager” told me that in the interview. 90% of your job is paperwork and during the interview I asked him do you even fix equipment. He said yea a few things but most of their equipment is outsourced. I asked him about tools he said you can bring your own tools but I wouldn’t let anyone borrow anything...Ever.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths that you’ll bring to the Red Cross.   Answer Question

Fundraising Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Red Cross in April 2018.

Interview

Easy, the recruiter tried to scare me away, did a very bad job of representing the company. Complained a lot, said it was like a for profit and they work you hard. Not a lot of money compared to the work....I was kinda shocked. She then contact me 10 days later and said I made it to the hiring manager....I had 2 questions they refused to answer, I turned down the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about not making good money?   1 Answer

Certified Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

You meet at headquarters building after 2 emails and one phone call. It's a room full of people being interviewed all out in the open room. They ask for your resume and ask you more than a few questions and thats it.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you had a problem, what did you do to solve it.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview

Applied and was quickly contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The first attempt at a phone interview went poorly, as the recruiter had marked his calendar for another day and did not complete the interview on the day that had been scheduled. The second phone interview went well, simple behavior based questions. I was then invited to an in-person interview in a city 1 1/2 hours away. I took off work, went for the interview and thought it went well. Was told to expect a phone call from the recruiter to set up a final interview. Over a week later, I have yet to hear back from the recruiter after multiple attempts to reach him. Feedback, whether that be positive or negative, would have been very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince businesses to sponsor a blood drive?   Answer Question

Disaster Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Red Cross in February 2018.

Interview

They scheduled a phone screening first and then another phone conversation with the manager in a week and I got the offer. The phone screening included questions about my leadership skills and my strengths. The next conversation focused upon how well I could perform the duties mentioned for this position.

Interview Questions

• How does your background relate with the duties if the intern position?   1 Answer

Floating Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Red Cross (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an interview for the following week. Building was hard, and the person i met with for the interview was late. The interview was okay, the guy asked me questions from a piece of paper and it felt very unprofessional and unplanned. I was given good information about what I would be doing if I got the position as well as benefits and pay.