Program manager ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program manager ii Interview Questions

program manager ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had multiple responsibilities and felt that you couldn't accomplish both?

2 Answers

Got it done

Being a general manager for Speedway I have ran into this dilemma more than I would have like to. We have multiple responsibilities just in one day. I feel as if it is all about time management along with deligation. Each time I felt that way helped me to grow as a GM.

When did you encounter a conflict with your manager and how did you resolve it?

2 Answers

what brings you too this conpany

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

If you are interviewing for a SDE position, you will be required to pass a programming test. Other teams also give candidates some sort of test related to the job you're applying. The questions are based on the STAR model, being Situation/Task/Actions/ Results. Here is a sample hard question: "Tell me about time you had to learn something outside your comfort zone in order to drive results for your organization or to adapt to a change in the market, organization or other catalyst."

1 Answer

What are your greatest weaknesses?

1 Answer

What do you know about Seton's mission?

How would I price a new product in Azure

1 Answer

What would you do if you were running late for a meeting and your supervisor stopped you and said he needed to talk to you about something important?

110 of 62 Interview Questions