Northrop Grumman Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,895 of over 1,895.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

Overseas subcontract management. Takes quotes and bids on projects from different suppliers then awards contracts on on behalf of Northrop Grumman then overseas project completion cradle-to-grave. Supply chain management related

Interview Questions
  • If a contractee overseas a deadline how do you handle it?
    Answer Question

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

The process included multiple interviews with multiple people attending each interview. Each interview was about two hours long and they were separated by a couple of weeks. Interviews occurred on time and interviewers were prepared and respectful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience using version control systems.

What people are saying about Northrop Grumman

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Interview was with 3 different people at one time. We went over standard interview questions and then went into what kinds of things I'm looking to do with my career after school.

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

I submitted my resume to a recruiter and received a call two weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview discussed my background. I was offered a job shortly after. Overall, the experience was very positive.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

It was all behavioral interview questions. They asked about my past experience, what I worked on or the skills I gained from past employment, what career goal or growth I'm working towards.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your first job in the industry. What did you do to learn the ropes?

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter after applying, he was very responsive except for a 3 month gap when the position had already been filled, he then reached out to me for an interview as soon as an opening was available. The interview went by very smoothly and the recruiter made it feel less of an interview and more of a one-on-one meet up which was very comfortable. About two weeks later I had emailed the recruiter again and he verbally let me know I had gotten the position, 3 days after that I received my offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Short and concise Lasted a total of two weeks, reached out very quick after the initial application. Interview was scheduled and completed two weeks after the application. Let me knew how the interview went within 3 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Call with recruiter then phone interview. Recruiter did not answer calls that well but management was helpful. Pay was decent but not great benefit package so I did not take the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter to start the process after applying. There was a follow up phone call with the hiring manager, weeks later I went to do in person interviews with 2 manager, 2 senior engineers and 1 engineer (all 1-1) Follow up with recruiter to establish starting date, benefits, salary, etc

Interview Questions
  • Managers asked about experience with various programming languages including C, Labview, etc

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

The interview process was relatively straightforward. After applying and you pass the resume screening, they schedule an on-site / phone interview where they go over questions pertaining to your resume and yourself.

Interview Questions
  • It encompassed your knowledge of programming fundamentals and best practices, as well as behavioral questions to get an idea of how you would work in a team.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,895 Interviews

Northrop Grumman Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Northrop Grumman as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for College Technical and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Systems Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Northrop Grumman takes an average of 32 days when considering 2,048 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 19 days), whereas College Technical roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Northrop Grumman according to 2,048 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.05%