Northrop Grumman Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,681 of over 1.7K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

1) Introductions took alomst 7 minutes at the beginning of the interview process. 2) After introductions there was a 5 minute small talk with the candidate. 3) Information Gathering. 4) Question/Answer. 5) Wrapping Up where you can easily tell how well you did

Interview Questions
  • what does calibration mean to you? what is ohms law?
    Answer Question

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

It was fairly easy to set up with the recruiter. Some back and forth via email but all parties agreed on a mutual time that worked for everyone and was able to set up an interview. Then we had an interview. Conducted the interview. Then it was finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Very straightforward process that consisted of phone calls and virtual interviews with the team. HR was helpful for benefits questions and salary negotiation. The process took just a couple weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

First the interviewer described what Northrop Grumman does and what it is like working for the company. Next he asked questions about myself and what I wanted to get out of working with the company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want out of the job? Tell me your thought process when designing a project.

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

I thought I prepared well for this interview, but it was even harder than I expected. The questions were pretty narrow in scope and really limited my ability to use my prepared "STAR" stories. Interviewers were professional and direct.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you tried to do something innovative but failed/were unable to achieve it.

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Multiple phone interviews by HR recruiter and management team. Challenging panel style interview focused on STAR responses. Typical response time for large organization about 2-3 weeks for offer. Total process took 4 months

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Only 1-2 technical questions, pretty low pressure. I imagine a non-technical interview though has repercussions though, as I've met some fairly incompetent workers that've slipped through the cracks. They did ask about previous projects, which is always fun to talk about, and they showed genuine interest.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about projects you've done, personally and for school/work. Demonstrate a La Place transform.

Northrop Grumman

Application

I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Applied on hand shake for an on campus interview. Northrop Grumman Corp. came to our campus for in person interviews. It was a smooth process. Highly recommend to use college resources.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

Not a stressful environment. The managers main goal is to know if you will fit well with the team and if you have knowledge of the work you will be doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northrop Grumman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview

The first part of the process was a call with HR representative. Then the hiring manager called me and we discussed my technical background. The final step was an in-person interview with the thermal team where we discussed the experience I had put on my resume and how I would approach certain thermal problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,681 Interviews