Risk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risk Manager Interview Questions

Risk manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you were aware of an unsafe trend within your company. How did you respond to the situation and what were the results?

1 Answer

I provided an example that described the situation observed, my analysis and the results. Results given were immediate and long term results. As well, I provided the other changes made that were a result from the resolution.

Tell me about your background

1 Answer

Can you use your own gas to go all over town to sell insurance?

1 Answer

Each interview lasted about 2-hours. About 1/4 of this time, the interviewer expected that I would ask him questions about the position. It is difficult to fill this much time with questions about a position you've already read about, filled out an application, and interviewed for in the past couple months.

1 Answer

I think it was hard to balance the questions about mobility and learning new things with the clear desire of the department for you to stay in your role long enough to be useful to them.

1 Answer

What amount of SAS experience do you have?

1 Answer

Are you willing to travel for training immediately

1 Answer

Questions were very basic...nothing but softballs.

1 Answer

What is the most difficult situation you have been in and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

So far no unexpected questions. Describe the risk management approach from your current job

110 of 133 Interview Questions