Risk analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risk analyst Interview Questions

2,715

risk analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you were aware of an unsafe trend within your company. How did you respond to the situation and what were the results?

1 Answer

I provided an example that described the situation observed, my analysis and the results. Results given were immediate and long term results. As well, I provided the other changes made that were a result from the resolution.

"What are the relationship between the three major financial statements"

1 Answer

How do you determine the risk profile of a company?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Do you know ERP solutions? If so, what is your experience in implementing and/or auditing them.

gambling question, whether it makes sense to gamble, if the chances are very small. Calculate the odds someone will take the grand prize if one million people goes, and odds are 1 in 1 million for each entry.

4 Answers

what is BL model?

3 Answers

Even though I was highly qualified for a number of positions, well-educated with applicable experience... I was not given the slightest consideration.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

There's a scale where items can be weighed at the ends and 6 cue balls, but only one weighs more than the others. What's the least number of weigh ins possibly in order to determine the heaviest ball?

Describe a CDS.

3 Answers

The interviewer asked me a very pointed question about one of my past experiences listed on my resume. It had been a while since I'd thought about this particular line item, so I struggled to give specific details when relating my answer. Make sure you thoroughly review your resume before going into the interview - this is where many of the behavioral-based questions will come from!

2 Answers