Sales Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Development Interview Questions

2,734

Sales development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The generic situation / reaction questions: if you were put in this type of sales situation, how would you react and/or change your sales approach.

2 Answers

Don't over complicate it, don't be wordy.

yes, i change the dicsion in sale material and i come here in the material of this time.

The Cold Call Test

1 Answer

Why is the most important thing you would improve about yourself and how would you do it?

1 Answer

Can you leave this office and bring someone out in the store, into the office, and have them open an account?

1 Answer

Nothing really that difficult. Pretty basic interview questions, strengths/weaknesses, how do you deal with failure, goal setting, staying motivated. They really felt like they weren't trying to catch me off guard, they just wanted me to be able to communicate clearly who I was, why I wanted to work there, and why I would be a great fit for their company culture.

2 Answers

How many gas stations are in the United States.

1 Answer

Why do you want the job?

1 Answer

I was asked to sell something.

1 Answer

What would I do in a hypothetical situation involving a discussion with a potential customer, specifically, what would I do if pitching a prospective client requested I provide an existing client by name, what would be my reply. It worth noting, I was offered no biographical information regarding existing company policies or hypothetical prospective client background information.

110 of 2,734 Interview Questions