Sales development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales development Interview Questions

3,255

sales development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Hired? What is your biggest passion?

Hunter or Farmer?

Flexibility combined with an independent disposition and ability to solve problems under extreme pressure. Proven performer who is adept and adroit at working independently with minimal supervision as well as contributing and collaborating as a productive, proficient team member. • A highly motivated aspiration to lead from the front as a goal-oriented manager and leader. Enthusiastic, knowledge hungry, self-starter with significant exposure to various business models and frameworks. An ability to relate the previous with the most appropriate and compatible cases and situations.

farmer

Nothing really that difficult. Pretty basic interview questions, strengths/weaknesses, how do you deal with failure, goal setting, staying motivated. They really felt like they weren't trying to catch me off guard, they just wanted me to be able to communicate clearly who I was, why I wanted to work there, and why I would be a great fit for their company culture.

2 Answers

I was asked about my level of comfort with cold calling, closing ratios, and having sales goals.

2 Answers

Have you ever failed before?

2 Answers

What is the name of our CEO?

2 Answers

Describe somewhere you would like to improve?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

tell me about yourself

2 Answers

What are you favorite types of food

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Can you tell me about a time you were a leader?

2 Answers

What would you do if a customer is complaining about your prices and you have no authority to change your prices?

1 Answer