Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2018
3,882 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter to have a 30 mins phone call. It involved knowing about my experience and skills. Then followed by a webinar which helped us understand better about the interview process. Then we were called for an on-site interview. The interview involved 2 presentations. The 1st presentation was about explaining a virtual customer about Oracle cloud and next one was to explain the project and its architecture. Interviewers were very hospitable and friendly and made me more comfortable to do better.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very organized. But also felt mechanized. A lot of people showing up and taken to interview rooms and you would be in the room the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a failure and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Recruiting person confirmed about my education background and work experience via phone interview. It was like checking a list and only took 5 minutes. After that short interview, no further response.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and got a call within a day of application. The. HR asked me questions like what languages I know, what are my salary expectations and what do I know about cloud.
    After the phone call, she scheduled a technical on-site interview. The interview was supposed to be for 45 minutes sometime next week. However, they cancelled the interview after one day. They said that they have kept the interview process to a halt as they don't need people right now for this position.

Interview Questions

• They had asked to prepare a presentation about a project you worked on. However, I never got to present it as the interview got scheduled and then cancelled.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Ghosted. An oracle interviewer reached out to me about an opening on their marketing team. After an two initial phone calls with the recruiter, I was introduced to the hiring manager. We had a good 45 minute phone chat. Rather than getting grilled, the hiring manager put the ball in my court in terms of what we would discuss. After that call, nothing. No follow up from either the recruiter or hiring manager. After a week or so, I emailed the hiring manager. Nothing. I emailed the recruiter. Nothing. Very odd to get completely ghosted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interview are pretty lengthy depends on the position. They value team work and same work approach. Being transparent and agile is very useful. Make sure you already know what you doing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle up coming deadline and no progress on project   Answer Question

Treasury Interview

Interview

It was easy and the people are very nice. You just have to know your worth and know what job you're applying to before you go in. I think overall it's not too bad.

Associate Sales Consultant (Class of) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager followed phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interviews were followed by a short technical presentation that included a cloud demonstration. The entire process took about five to six weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience putting together presentations and delivering them to audiences of varying technical expertise?   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Interview

This process was fairly easy, in my opinion. The questions were straightforward sales questions. This process was about 3 interviews long. Two on phone, one in person. Recruiter gave feedback on my interview in preparation for the next.

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews (2 tech, 1 HR) and then onsite round with 5 members from engineering, product management, marketing etc. overally I would never go back to even interview with this company. Had a very bad feeling after the onsite round. HR was the best and very nice lady and professional but the rest of the team members were outright pompous and obnoxious.

Interview Questions

• onsite questions were very discriminatory as you can see from the questions asked during on-site interview, I only shared the ones that I felt were violation of my privacy and compelled to answer in such a situation - starting with technical questions followed by how many kids do you have ?   1 Answer
    • how old are they ?   1 Answer
    • you must be really busy then ?   1 Answer
    • where do you live   1 Answer
    • where in east bay?   1 Answer
    • would you be able to drive this far to santa clara ?   1 Answer
    • other questions were average.   Answer Question