Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2018
3,841 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter to have a 30 mins phone call. It involved knowing about my experience and skills. Then followed by a webinar which helped us understand better about the interview process. Then we were called for an on-site interview. The interview involved 2 presentations. The 1st presentation was about explaining a virtual customer about Oracle cloud and next one was to explain the project and its architecture. Interviewers were very hospitable and friendly and made me more comfortable to do better.

Database Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Great and simple it was really easy to understand what the manager was asking if me and my recruiter did a great job of assisting me in. Knowing what to do

Interview Questions

• Database optimization necessary   1 Answer

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

It was smooth start to finish. Started on time and finished on time. The panel was extremely professional and gave me a good introduction to the team, what they do and how I would fit in.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Interviewer was cordial and jolly. The call lasted for about an hour and a half, where we discussed many open ended questions and questions that related to the team I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Basic data structures and path search algorithms.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

pretty standard met with multiple managers who asked typical sales questions. Every manager was friendly and open with me. Took a tour of the building after, which led me to believe I was going to be hired

Associate Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

1) Basic phone screening with recruiter. Discussed about skillset and background.

2) Onsite or online presentation covering
         -- my background
         -- doing a sales pitch for cloud and how Oracle helps customers in the transition from on-prem to cloud. Do a brief walkthrough of Oracle cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
         -- Build and present a project preferably using Oracle cloud service(s), otherwise just some project where you were a major contributor.
         -- I was asked some very simple questions regarding the entire presentation and project.

3) Almost 30-40 minute phone interview with a manager. Entirely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Oracle?
      Give me an example you were adaptive?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Can two microservices communicate with each other?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process started with a few phone interviews with a recruiter, higher management, and then an in office interview speaking with multiple individuals on the team. Each person was very helpful in providing me insight on where this role lies within the organization and the responsibilities for this role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about feedback you've recently received from your manager   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle in April 2018.

Interview

It is the terrible interview Experience I ever had in my Life. The position is for Associate Solution Engineer. First round is HR. Second round has 2 presentations - First one is on Oracle cloud and 2nd one is on Tech Deep dive - Oracle Cloud Demo or Project Highlight.
    First presentation went well. For 2nd presentation I have chosen the recent development Project. In the middle of the interview, the interviewer interrupted me and said that I'm interested in Tech Deep Dive on Oracle Cloud not on the project and disconnected the call in the middle of a interview and gave me a reject.
    This is not fair at all as Oracle gave the flexibility to choose either of the option. But the interviewer is interested only in Tech Deep dive on Oracle Cloud. Hope this review helps someone.

Interview Questions

Interview

No phone interview, was called for direct onsite interview. Interviewed with multiple teams over two days, one interview per team. Every team had their own interview process with some focusing on coding while others on system design.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Slow, it took a couple of weeks to get the whole process over with, extremely simple and just want college grads to work for them. I applied at my school and got the offer 3 weeks later, extremely simple process.