Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oracle

5,167 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, interviewed with the recruiter, and then interviewed with a manager. I never heard back from anyone even after a followup email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interviewed with director over the phone 2 - 3 times on separate days. Variety of questions around customer service and handling difficult customer / situations. Pretty basic questions for a manager position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter based on LinkedIn profile/experience that fit for role they were hiring for. Overall there were 5 formal calls, three video conferences with one being a 15-20min presentation. Calls with recruiter, Regional Sales Manager, VP of Services, and Area VP.

Interview Questions

• Walk through how you have conducted territory planning in the past and how did that impacted quota attainment.   Answer Question

BDR Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring managers will tell you that you are doing everything right and are the perfect candidate. They will make hints that you are almost guaranteed the job by stating "We don't usually move candidates to the next stage so quickly, but you seem qualified." The process took OVER 3 months after first my application was lost between recruiters for my idea location. A manager cussed quite a few times while presenting to us the information for the program. I did not even receive an email a week after my final round interview until I reached out first. It was an automated email that didn't even have a space between my first name and the greeting itself. I expected at the very least a phone call after a 3 month interview process. All in all very bad experience and it seems like they do not value anyone's time besides their own.

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Seattle, WA) in July 2020.

Interview

I passed the phone interview then was scheduled for a full loop of 5-6 interviews via zoom, I got an email including the full names of interviewers, and was ready to do the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was ghosted, After waiting for 15 minutes in the first interview, the interviewer did not show up, I ended up emailing the recruiter(who no longer works there), he promised to get back to me soon and that the first interviewer had an emergency, i waited for the second interviewer for 15 minutes, no one showed up. What a joke of a recruiting experience. I've never seen this in my 12+ work experience.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was a panel interview. I've never in my life have dealt with such, rude condescending people in an interview. They would interrupt and had a very rude demeanor. There was a second panel that never even came and I was informed after the interview that the portion had been cancelled. I have given many interviews throughout my career, but this has been the worst.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging moment in your past position?   Answer Question

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

A technical take home assessment developing a project using Oracle Cloud after an initial phone screening. An in depth technical review took place on site. Multiple interviewers to field questions from.

Senior Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Austin, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

*title is something like Sr. Principal Software Engineer level. I was interviewing a position in Oracle Cloud
    1. had phone chat with hiring manager. then have a round of coding screen interview
    2. then had a 5-person virtual onsite interview

In general, the interview process was well setup, the communication process was in a timely manner. The recruiter did a good job.

Interview Questions

• there are quite some behavioral interview questions, and quite some system design interview questions, and some coding exercise.
      In general , the coding exercises are easy. for the system design interview questions, I answered with event-driven application architecture. One was happy. It sounds the other had no idea of this kind of application.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Extremely typical, 3 rounds of varying 20 minute interviews. Essentially verifying your desire to work in a sales environment. They’ll try to bait you into talking about your other interests but really it’s about selling to customers and making money.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role developing over 5 years?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone/Video, in-depth background discussion, Interviewed three times plus recruiter. Relaxing conversations made it feel informal, Interviewers are candid about what they are looking for and provide plenty of information regarding next steps