PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,690 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR
    Second: Phone screen with hiring manager
    In person all day interview with hiring manager, executive and 2 cross functional team members, lunch with current Associate Marketing Manager.
    A straightforward process without much trouble.

Route Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA).

Interview

You must apply online and complete an assessment, called for an interview, panel interview, kinda intimidating at first. Ask you about your work history and where you can work in all weather conditions. Understand this is not an 8-5 job. 10 plus hours a day. then wait for a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your yourself and how you would be a great addition to our company?   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The first part of the process is a ride along so you get a feel for the job and the early hours. Then an interview and a second. When I did it 9 years ago it was a 4-5 week process.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask how well you handle certain situations and different problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was a standard interview. They expected the STARS response and stated that explicitly. No technical questions were asked, just behavioral/situational questions. The night before the interview, there was a company social with all of the people selected for an interview and the recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a miscommunication and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple of days later to schedule an in person interview. Went to the warehouse and met with a manager. She gave a brief intro to the position and went over the exercise I would be performing as part of the interview process. She then pulled up a video for me to watch that went into further detail about the exercise portion of the interview. That lasted about 15 minutes or so. I filled out some paper work releasing liability from Pepsico if I were to injure myself during the exercise. I was given a plan o gram to look over and then told to follow her to the warehouse.

The exercise consisted of using a pallet jack to move a pallet of 2 liters to a spot, offloading the correct amount onto another pallet and then moving that pallet to the other side of the warehouse, where I then began to merchandise the 2 liters based off the plan o gram. A couple of minutes into doing this, the manager came over and gave me another plan o gram and said this is the new layout I was to follow. This is done to throw you off and mind you, this exercise is timed at 15 minutes so you better move quickly and efficiently. The manager will be there watching you with a timer the whole time. They are looking to make you you use proper lifting technique (ie; bend at the knees not the back, only lifting so many 2 liters at once, etc.) and finish in time. I ran out of time and did not finish the exercise completely.

Once that was done, we walked back to her office where we did the interview portion. This was a one on one interview and lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty standard stuff and I answered in the STAR format.

I was told I would hear back from them within 2-9 days regardless if I got the job or not. This did not happen. In fact I called the useless Pepsico HR twice and got canned responses both times. I checked the Pepsi "Candidate Care" website everyday and didn't see a change until a month later when I learned I did not get the job. I found that to be very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology like Iphones?
      Name one time you went above and beyond in your job.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied at career fair. Had interview a month after. Found out the next day if you passed or not. I will have a second round interview at one of their headquarters. I was asked all behavioral questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview on campus through career fair, got a second round in Dallas. Dallas was two days that included tour of facilities and multiple interviews with many people. Easy questions about resume and how you would handle certain scenarios.

Operations and Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, Keep questions short but add a little experience to them or if you had not had an experience they are asking you about just say "I have never experienced this but if I did this is what I would do"

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a unique problem you were faced with, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. When I walked in I met the interviewer, we went over my former employers, and a few STAR interview questions. I went first thing in the morning, so the physical part I didn't have to do. Says I looked in shape so no worries. Was told a response could take four to six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation at work, and what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oxford, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I had one interview through career services for the NAN division. Interview was very conversational and they seemed pretty interested in what I liked to do. I had two people interviewing me, one was a director and one was HR. They asked me a lot about my resume. A few weeks later they contacted me with a verbal offer, then later on a written offer.