PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017
1,899 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First round interview was just basic questions on walking through your resume. Second round interview was on site and included a case study as well as typical behavioral, STAR method type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Webster, TX).

Interview

Dsl call me it explained job to me a few questions just normal talk about me what i liked and previous job i had Dsl showed me pay scales ben.package good interview

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The phone interview lasted 30 minutes and was conducted by 2 HR people. They were very nice and engaging but did not understand the technical aspects of my experience. They went through a list of behavioral questions before asking their own follow ups. Very insistent on STAR method answers.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Buena Park, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email a day after I applied to get ready for a physical interview, I will be attending that interview in 2 days and then will update my review afterwards.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Davis, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I sat down with a member from the Pepsi Beverage side and a member from the Frito-Lay's side. The questions were more personality and experience questions and less technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk us through your resume
      Name a time when there was a lack of communication between you and another team member or supervisor and how you dealt with that
      What did you enjoy at your previous jobs and what did you not enjoy?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

One interview on campus, then two day interview event in Chicago, IL. They are very helpful in letting you know what you are interviewing for and what the company has to offer. The two day interview helped a lot for me to get to know Pepsico better.

Interview Questions

• Sales Scenario - selling them t shirts as if they were a retail store in the interview   1 Answer

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a campus career fair, applied online, was asked to take a sales competency assessment, and was subsequently selected for an interview. This was all apart of Pepsi's recruiting process on my college campus, and initially applied through the platform Handshake.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to think on your feet or demonstrated quick thinking abilities.   2 Answers
    • In this position you will be managing people who are older than you, have more experience, and have been with PepsiCo longer, how will you handle that if selected for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Recruited for the position, interview was scheduled very quickly when they decided with very little care for my own schedule. The onsite interview was not planned out in an inviting manner, I had very little recruiter interaction or information exchange. The maturity level of hiring manager and dotted line managers was revealed in the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavior Based Interview Questions. Lot's of questions about conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

An interviewer asked me 5 generic questions that he said he had to ask because it was their corporate policy. He then followed up with some more specific questions about myself, my resume, and certain skills or responsibilities that were important to being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with three different choices were you were forced to choose only one? Which did you choose? What criteria or reasoning did you use to help yourself make the decision?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

2 on 1. Behavioral Questions then opened it up for the candidate to ask questions. Very nice people interviewed me. They make it a comfortable interview and they mainly want to see if you fit in with them. So be yourself and don't be nervous!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to convince a group of an unpopular decision.   Answer Question