PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I interviewed first on campus which took about 30 mins. Then, I was flown to the Detroit office for the final round interview. It was 3 rounds. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be open to relocate

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY).

Interview

Recruiter called me, had telephone interview with hiring manager, the face to face interview. Face to face was weird as most people involved were folks I didn't work with or for. Biggest issue was salary negotiations - PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Then, there was a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Was like pulling teeth to get 15% lower than typical hourly rate.

Pepsico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I was asked to walk through my resume, talk about experiences working in a team and to describe what I believe the role was like. I tried to tie in different experiences I have had in the past to what the role requirements looked like. Then I was asked if I had any questions for the interviewer. Overall very friendly and pleasant. I interviewed with four different people ranging in roles from SVP to Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much. I was able to negotiate a few additional vacation days, but aside from that HR would not budge on much.

Part Time Interview

Interview

I didn't really experience an interview. They just described the job description.

Interview Questions

The company culture was not for me. I didn't like the sneaky idividuals that worked there and the lack of awareness of employee concerns. ( or they just don't care)

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist about 2 weeks later. We scheduled a phone screen later in the week. I had a screening with hiring manager the following week. She moved me ahead to an in-person interview.

The final interview was a series of five in-person interviews with various marketing and cross-functional team members.

This is where things went south...the hiring manager had to cancel due to an emergency (understandable). We connected the following day and scheduled another in-person interview for the following week. I received an email from an HR coordinator saying that the hiring manager had to cancel, and that someone would call me about next steps within 24 hours.

Not only did no one ever contact me, but I received a form rejection email over a week later. I don't mind the rejection, but the fact that they dragged it out for so long (they even re-posted the job before I got my email!) didn't sit well with me at all.

Also- the talent acquisition specialist said that I would receive feedback no matter the outcome, but I never did. It was so strange how they were interested one minute, then dropped me with no explanation the next.

Interview Questions

• STAR Format- e.g. Tell me about a time when you motivated a team, tell me about a time when you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Associate Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then I had an onsite interview. It was a 2 person panel. Phone is Human Resources. They tell you about the job, the hours and the pay.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview view went on well. I had two interview the same day. They first introduce the organization to me and give me an overall description on what is this job for and what they expect from the candidate

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somers, NY).

Interview

Was contacted via email first. The contact found my resume on my university's website. Did 3 phone interviews, then came into the office for a 1:1 interview with 10 different people in the company's HQ once I arrived home from my overseas internship. 2 weeks later, I got the call that I go the job.

Interview Questions

• What is wrong with this can? [the interviewer was looking for print/color feedback]   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Had an interview with two PepsiCo employees. The questions were pretty standard for marketing interviews.

Interview Questions

• It's a week before Christmas, you have a shipment of one million barbies that come in without hair. what do you do?   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR
    Second: Phone screen with hiring manager
    In person all day interview with hiring manager, executive and 2 cross functional team members, lunch with current Associate Marketing Manager.
    A straightforward process without much trouble.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite PepsiCo brand?   1 Answer