PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017
1,824 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied on the pepsico website. Everything was by email, so keep an eye out for your email. Interview was a breeze. Had 15 minutes to set up a display, then went back to the office for an three answer interview.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Honolulu, HI) in September 2017.

Interview

Great response time! Clear with instructions. Multiple interview times available. Comfortable and friendly experience. Don't worry too much if you have any retail or stocking experience. It's all pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How are you with technology?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

Getting the interview was easy, as soon as I submitted my application, I received an interview invitation through email. Passing the interview is the difficult part. They ask many behavioral questions that have nothing to do with the job. Some questions have 3 questions in one, I had to ask them to repeat a few times because some questions were SO long.. they definitely test your thinking and your ability to answer difficult questions quickly. I feel like they are picky on who they choose. They look for extremely outgoing people who can think on their feet and can come up with a quick answer... I wouldn't recommend this for introverts such as my self. They won't give you a chance. My boyfriend and brother also had interviews, they didn't get the job either and they are also both introverts. My boyfriend applied for a second time through them and had another interview but he didn't get it either.. they are extremely picky and even tell you that they want the best of the best so if you're on the introvert side, you get shot down. They even told my boyfriend that his answers were too vague and that they won't be hiring him. They told him right then and there face to face....

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a group on a project, what was your role and how did the project turn out?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Took about two months overall. Pepsi keeps you updated as the time goes on through automatic emails. The application was filled quickly. I was asked to take a drug test and a background check. After accepting the position you have 48 hours to take a drug test

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very straightforward... application, aptitude test, interview, hire. Only hiccup was that I wasn't sent the email telling me I was hired and had to reach back out to them to find out which was a mix up that was frustrating but eventually worked out.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to deal with an issue of something not working out as you planned and how you dealt with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Short and simple . You watch a job description video explaining the company's core values , what you'll do during the hands on exercise and then a brief interview afterwards .

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went the extra mile to help a customer.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I booked the earliest interview at 10a.m. Had to wait over an hour just to get called back. Interviewer literaly asks me what job experience I have. I do not believe this man even had my resume. Then he asked 4 situational questions which I answer in detail, but I only see him write like 4 words in the little answer boxes on his clipboard. Interview took near 12 minutes. At the end he says sorry he had a phone call. Unprofessional! Waste of time and money! Location Halletsville, Tx

Class A CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Signed in on piece of paper waited 5-10 minutes greeted by hiring manager sat down in a comfortable chairs and a conference room mgr went over job functionality jib depiction gave a summary of the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with difficult customer how did you resolve it what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Germanton, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Communication via email was great. Interview was exactly as it was described. Met with two managers. Computer and customer service testing. What PepsiCo stated in their emails I should expect that's exactly what I experienced. Professional all the way.

Interview Questions

• What causes you to feel stress or anxiety and how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interviewed for HR internship through university. They interviewed my entire program. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, no challenges were too challenging. They ended up making offers a few hours later to a good number of people. Offer is competitive but no say in location.