PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017
1,718 Interview Reviews

2.8

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Multiple interviews same day.
    People are very intimidated by potion employees with more knowledge
    Meet with director and it was worth the process due to the knowledge he had.
    Had to meet with Human Resources and do additional interview explaining how the pay was broken down.

Interview Questions

• What project have you ever been involved in that did not work and how did you respond when it ended   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I met recruiters at the career fair and received a code to apply online. After applying online I took a personality test. Once I passed I was invited to interview at my schools career center. The interview was average/difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had first round interview on campus. I was asked behavioral questions. Second round interview was on-site. The night before they had a networking dinner with a presentation. The presentation covered more about the location and company you would be working at. At the end of dinner they gave us a folder containing our interview times, case study, and sales pitch case. We weren't given much time to look at the material. The second day consisted of three interviews, lunch, trade tour, and a presentation/panel Q&A. The interviews consisted of case study, sales pitch, and behavioral interview. You were allowed to take notes into the interviews. I found out the next day that I didn't get the job. They say you will find out within 2-3 weeks if you get the job.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within two days by an HR representative. Following the phone interview I was told the next step would be interviewing with the hiring manager and a date was given for when I would hear for the second interview. I was never contacted and so followed up one week past the date given. The HR representative never responded, so I waited two more weeks to send an additional (and final) follow up and this too was ignored. I was very disappointed in the unprofessional nature of such a large company given that I have experience in the industry. Not impressed and will be looking with other employers who are more professional going forward.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an interview with two managers. They both asked questions. There were about 5 questions total. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewees made the process stress free. They answered all of my questions about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to influence others to make a change and what were the results.   Answer Question

Package Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very straightforward. He only wanted people who had experience in the area either at Frito Lay or from other companies. I was only chosen for interview because I pass the initial exams required to fill out the application. The interviewer asked a few questions and then asked if I had any questions.

Field Service Tech MEM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an situational awareness assessment. They want you to read a story in 15 minutes and write down as many things as you can about it. Make sure you look for any unsafe items and things that are the costumers fault.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you at the end if you would tell if you saw someone stealing.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 min and very informative and they seem to be very honest about the job and what to expect. Had about 6 questions that they had asked.

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Interview

1st round STAR Questions --was contacts 1.5 months later that I would be flown out to DFW area for 2nd interview
    2nd round more STAR Questions--- tour facility---2 day process....nice dinner with company representatives