PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018
1,989 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview process was not too intense. They mostly asked situational questions that followed the STAR process (feel free to look that up). The most important thing would be to be yourself and to do your research. Know some reasons why you want to work for Pepsico. Come prepared and the interview should go great.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to convince someone to come to your side. How were you able to do this? (not the exact wording but the general idea)   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and recieved a request to schedule and interview. Pretty simple, click on the available dates and it's done. The interview was with two managers, one was content on bashing my past work experience for some reason. He admitted that my resume was great but I could just be good at writing a resume (wow). He also made it a point to tell me that PepsiCo is better than any other company I've ever worked for, and the pay with benefits beats all others (untrue) and why should Pepsi choose me. I am glad I had the opportunity to interview with them, because I have never been more certain that I am clearly over qualified for that role and I would have made a mistake accepting. Also I was told there is no company car issued, 10-12 hour work days start time is 6am. Low 401k match and Hourly pay.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The hiring personnel were primarily trying to gauge personality and how an individual would respond to certain situations that would be found in the workplace. They want to know how you would apply your background experience to the job.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Watch a video for about 15minute, then on to the 30-45 minute assessment where u basically show them how to use a pallet jack and merchandise product. After that u go in and do the actually one on one interview which takes about 10minute depending if your talkative

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Recruiter, HR Rep, HR Manager, Hiring manager. All one on one but lengthy sessions that lasted over 4 weeks with two onsite interviews and wsited approximately Two more weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name an opportunity you are personally working on in your professional career   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Attended college career fair and gave them my resume. A week later, they contacted me for an in person interview on campus. Interview was basic behavioral interview questions. It was an easy process and the interviewers were very easy to talk to.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial communication is mostly computerized once the position is posted you have to be quick to apply. Received a email to schedule a interview once you arrive to the facility you watch a presentation video and complete a quick skills test and finally a interview. Very easy process I interviewed twice and didn't get the job they look at more internally than external

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Attended on-campus career fair and received on-campus interview through the university recruiting process. I was interview by two people from two different branches/brands. Largely behavioral and teamwork questions, as well as decision making questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to be the bearer of bad news.   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet there not looking for the suit and tie type of person that is used to a desk job they are looking for a work horse and someone who is used to hard work and long hours

Interview Questions

• They asked what would you do if there was a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with HR followed by in person interview. PepsiCo failed to contact me following interview about the status of the position and the hiring manager ignored my follow up communication. During three hour onsite interview not one person offered me a beverage. While a small detail I think speaks volumes considering they are a beverage manufacturer.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions and why do you want to work for Pepsico   Answer Question