PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017
1,909 Interview Reviews

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Laid back, the interviewer was late but was friendly and casual. She said it was her first time interviewing for this position. Asked about 6-7 questions in a 45 minute interview. Mostly situational/experience questions, no in-depth technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to give a technical report to an inexperienced audience.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2017.

Interview

One 30 minute phone interview, they gave me a week to set it up. I had to reschedule due to a change in availability and they were very flexible. Two people were present on phone during the interview and although the sound quality of the call wasn’t the best, it did not detract from my interview.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience when you had to implement a change that you knew may receive some push back   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

three skype interviews in a row with management at a plant. Very nice people, casual interview. Took thirty minutes with each group, three people in each group rotating questions back and forth

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Buena Park, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Received an email a day after I applied to get ready for a physical interview, I will be attending that interview in 2 days and then will update my review afterwards.

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First round interview was just basic questions on walking through your resume. Second round interview was on site and included a case study as well as typical behavioral, STAR method type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Webster, TX).

Interview

Dsl call me it explained job to me a few questions just normal talk about me what i liked and previous job i had Dsl showed me pay scales ben.package good interview

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The phone interview lasted 30 minutes and was conducted by 2 HR people. They were very nice and engaging but did not understand the technical aspects of my experience. They went through a list of behavioral questions before asking their own follow ups. Very insistent on STAR method answers.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Davis, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I sat down with a member from the Pepsi Beverage side and a member from the Frito-Lay's side. The questions were more personality and experience questions and less technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk us through your resume
      Name a time when there was a lack of communication between you and another team member or supervisor and how you dealt with that
      What did you enjoy at your previous jobs and what did you not enjoy?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

One interview on campus, then two day interview event in Chicago, IL. They are very helpful in letting you know what you are interviewing for and what the company has to offer. The two day interview helped a lot for me to get to know Pepsico better.

Interview Questions

• Sales Scenario - selling them t shirts as if they were a retail store in the interview   1 Answer

Manufacturing Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview. They called me 3 days after I applied to schedule the interview. It took less than 20 minutes in a office with some managers and supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How we know you would not leave for another job in some months?   Answer Question