PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017
1,752 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I have applied to numerous positions there and have over 20 years experience in two of the top food & beverage companies in the world but never contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

• My question to PepsiCo is why is the date a candidate graduated from college MANDATORY to list when applying for a job online? I know it is illegal to ask that during an interview but one can't even get the possibility of an interview without first answering that question.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First interview went well, then after two weeks they scheduled another interview to meet with the director and the whole team of supply chain.
    Few days after they offered me the job.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Nice conversation that they want to know if you would be fit for the job and the company as well as they tested if you do your homework. Skills to handle unique questions are the must. Overall, it was a great experience.

Sales Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Told to come in day after receiving invitation to interview. Asked standard interview style questions. Received call the next week. Picked another candidate. Prepare standard interview questions before hand for this company.

Government Affairs Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2017.

Interview

1. Applied Online
    2. Recruiter contacted me after 6-8 weeks for a phone screen. The phone screen consisted of resume review, her describing the role/team, general fit questions, pretty standard phone screen.
    3. A week later, a skype interviews set up with members of the overarching business unit. The interviews were not with people that would directly be in my sub-team or managers but with people in a different team within the same org at Pepsi. The interviews were pretty cordial but there was a lack of clarity during the whole recruitment process about the role.

Dinged a week later after I reached out to my recruiter. On the plus side everyone I met with was pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you objectively measure or design KPI's to pitch the success of Pepsi Government Affairs to senior management?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very easy. Asks and refers a lot on what you have on your resume, experiences working with groups, and problem solving skills. Very competitive so you have to really talk about a skill or asset you have that others don't. They will try to place you in the region or location you want to intern at.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Takes for friggin ever!
    Expect 4-5 weeks from start to finish.
    Then you have a week training class (This will be the best part of your entire experience at this company). Really long-winded for what the job is...

Interview Questions

• General sales questions.
      Really, don't sweat it. They are dying for more people.
      Oh yeah, if you played college ball let them know because it will get you in pretty easy.
      1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Interview

Interview took 2 months to set up after several follow-up emails from my end. Finally had the phone interview but it quickly soured after 20 minutes and ended after I asked about one of the responsibilities in the job description. HR sounded upset and said "this role doesn't do any of that! They never do!!!". She didn't seem to have a very firm grasp about what the role itself entailed and was very rude from first contact to last.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Salinas, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The phone screen process is the dumbest thing I've ever had to do. You answer a series of questions on a recorded line. The questions aren't something you can prepare for. I would much rather talk to a real person rather than leave a 10 min voicemail answering questions. It's unrealistic and there's no point to it. It's MUCH more than just a "phone screen" it's a real interview with a voicemail machine. I guess we'll see how I did in a few days

Interview Questions

• What previous positions were you involved in that you had to work independently?   Answer Question

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual and the interviewer was extremely friendly. The interviewer spent the first 30 minutes just asking about my personal life and talked about his family for a bit. Then he lightly went over my resume. Nothing too difficult.