PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PepsiCo

2,569 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at Pepsi approximately a week after submitting an application for a position. I was then asked to phone screen a couple of days later. The phone screen was rescheduled due to conflicts on the recruiter's side. I then spoke with the recruiter a couple of days after that. She asked me general screening questions. I was then invited to interview with the hiring manager that same day. I was very disappointed in this interview. PepsiCo touts itself on using research based methods to make the most informed business decisions. The hiring manager asked me ONE question during the interview, and then proceeded to describe the role in further depth for around an hour. Structured interviews have been proven to be the most effective in determining which candidate was most qualified for the role. A structured interview WAS NOT used in this case, which means the team made a hiring decision that was not based upon skills and abilities necessary for performing the role in the best capacity.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, a recruiter reached out a few days later, probably had 5-6 video interviews with various members of the team over the course of a few weeks. It probably took longer due to COVID, whereas if I came in person I could meet with everyone at once. Everyone was incredibly nice, the conversations were relaxed and I actually looked forward to each subsequent interview.

Interview Questions

• All pretty normal interview questions, it was more conversational than just question after question.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Maumelle, AR).

Interview

I received a email from recruiter to schedule interview. Schedule interview with supervisor. In interview he handed me a situational exam. He notified me of attributes that were necessary to fulfill position. I heard from recruiter week later that I got the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pepsi?   6 Answers

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Two interviews. One with a hiring manager and another with a team leader. Fairly behavioral questions seeing how you would fit with the company and your technical skills for the position

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through university website and received a call from the hiring manager in 2 weeks. They hosted a dinner before the interview to get to know us more. Interview involved basic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral questions
      (tell me about yourself)
      (worked with a team to solve a problem)
      (how to deal with a slacker)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

apply online, in person interview through my university. overall fine experience, the lady on the phone was super nice. apply online, in person interview through my university. overall fine experience, the lady on the phone was super nice.

Sales Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Diego, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for Frito Lay specifically.
    I talked to some people at my school's Career Fair in February and was given a job description and link to apply to. I submitted the application in the beginning of March and was emailed a few days later that I got a first round interview. The first round was a phone interview with someone who was previously in the role and their manager. Lasted about 30-45 minutes and was more casual with some scripted questions, and was told on the spot that I made it to the next round. My second round interview was at the end of March and done virtually through Zoom due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Standard type interview with STAR/SOAR type questions with two women in management positions at the company. Was emailed the next day that I got a 3rd round/final interview which was held a few days later also through ZOOM. It was with 2 men also in management positions in the Southwest Region and same type of questions including one overlapping question from the previous interview. Got a standard "we have decided to move on with other candidates" email a week later so I did not get the job. Great experience, everyone was very warm and nice during the entire process.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The marketing interview was a little bit vague in the process, but overall pretty much as expected. There was also a case where you looked at financials to offer recommendations or explanations to why something was occurring.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Two back-to-back interviews with just one interviewer each. Very straightforward. Asked general interview questions. Second interview was going through resume and answering questions about it. Felt like a conversation and was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If you were a PepsiCo product, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Met them through career fair at school. Was invited to have an on campus interview about a week or two later. On campus interview was with two different employees. Next was on site interview about two weeks later.