Team Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team Assistant Interview Questions

Team assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Hardest one by Nick: You haven't opened at a store before. What do you do when you arrive? If there isn't any higher ups what do you do?

5 Answers

Rely on what you learned in training. But go to/ask the lead on deck. Answer two was talk to someone experienced in opening, as well as common sense/logic/attack tasks based on priority of making the store function. Enough bags available to bag first, a couple loose carts outside second.

I'd listen to this guy if I were you. I know I would.... I'm him. : ]

I agree with the last guy. Awesome advice. But of course, I'm the second guy so that's not exactly the same. But I feel that I can trust the first guy, if you know what I mean. :P

How do you handle changing priorities? with several people asking you to something at once.

1 Answer

As far as most difficult!! Staying away from every one, so you didn't have to be involved in the drama ( but don't think that you weren't still being talked about behind your back).

1 Answer

There really wasn't a tough question. Have you had cleaning experience, is the biggest requirement.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work with Oakland Unified School District?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Please tell me about a time when you lost money for your company, or made a similar terrible mistake. What did you do and how did you fix it?

1 Answer

What do you feel is most imp[ortant in the position being offered.

1 Answer

If your were to be fired a year from now, what would it be for?

1 Answer

why do you want to work @ PwC?

110 of 84 Interview Questions