Whole Foods Market Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,178 of over 2.2K interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Whole Foods Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Due to COVID, the interview was done over the phone and lasted for 15 minutes at the most. You rarely talk about yourself since they only go over the job description and your availability. They hire based on the assessment they give you a couple days prior, so the "interview" didn't really feel like an interview but rather a call to offer the job.

Interview Questions
  • What's your availability? And any questions you have for the interviewer.
    2 Answers
8 people found this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

I applied online, then they called for a phone interview. Afterwards, met some store leads in person for an interview. Everything went pretty smoothly, and the process after was great!

Interview Questions
  • What was a conflict that you encountered and how did you resolve it?

Whole Foods Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

The interview was very quick, the manager just wanted to know what hours I could work. It wasn’t a very detail interview. I think they were just desperate for workers. There was suppose to be a second interview with the managers supervisor, I think it might of been the store manager. In the end I didn’t have the second interview with the supervisor, the woman I spoke to the first time just vouched for me

Interview Questions
  • What hours can I work? What’s my schedule like? Can I work overtime?

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Panel style interview with members of different departments as well as the one you're applying for. Prior to the interview, if you're an internal candidate you'll be asked to go around to the members of your department and let them know you're applying for a leadership role and ask them what you can improve on. Overall pretty uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Panel interview with minimum of 4 people all in different level of roles asking open ended questions varying from situational scenarios to character building questions. Open statement time is given and closing statement, approximately 30-45 minute interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a shift that your whole team called out for?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Fast process and really friendly people! I applied and was brought in for an interview a few days later. Job was offered to me on the spot. Really easy and fast process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

not too long and kept simple. one on one interview and as long as you have good attitude and watch your ps and qs you will be fine. have in mind your 5 year plan and make sure to make the impression that you would like to stay wiht them for a while

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

After submitting my resume and questions on Indeed, I got an email about a virtual interview for Whole Foods. It took about half an hour, but the questions were relatively easy. All you needed was a phone with a working camera and a microphone.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite seafood dish, and how do you prepare it?

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Quick, Easy, Covid Friendly. Was interviewed by two men. Went fast and got the job on the spot. Started the next week and had to do training. Pretty easy, dress causal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

After applying a personality test is sent out. If applicate meets the criteria next, is in person Meeting with the head of departments. Went over duties and expectations of job. Scheduling is to be flexible if seasonal employees. Did not need to take test

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work there?

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

First, an invitation to interview with their AI platform called HireVue (I encourage you to look this up) - essentially a recording of your timed responses to their question prompts. Apparently, HireVue can utilize algorithms to make decisions based on your facial expressions, words you choose, and movements you make. If you pass that part, you will be invited to work on a project to submit to your main contact (HRBP in this case) prior to meeting with a panel interview. Then, you are scheduled to interview with a panel of nine people (yes, NINE people) over Zoom to first present your project, and then be subject to questioning by those nine people. Side note - some of those nine people didn't even have their cameras on during the interview, and some would turn their cameras on and off throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Hypothetically speaking, if you were to put together a hiring event, how would you go about it? After you ran through a background check, someone does not come up clean - how would you respond to that? Hypothetically speaking, how would you go about investigating a dispute where you don't have access to all the information?
1 person found this interview helpful