Whole Foods Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017
1,317 Interview Reviews

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interviewed with three associates. Interview lasted about fifteen mins. Was offered the position shortly after the interview ended. I was asked about my experience and availability. Also talked about how I can provide quality customer service.

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Englewood, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

There was first a phone interview to introduce the job and have an opportunity to ask questions. Then there was an in person interview with a panel. I was asked to complete an assignment and visit at least three stores before the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working in an interdisciplinary environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and receive a phone call, where I did a brief phone interview. Then I came into the store to interview with two employees, one of which was the store manager. Some of the questions were challenging since I don't have too much work experience, but overall it wasn't too bad. They called a few hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most helpful feedback/criticism you have received at a job?   1 Answer

Buying Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

I have applied for 2 jobs at 2 different WFM locations. The first I was offered and accepted. The second I was runner up. WFM likes to interview in panels, which can often be intimidating. However, one positive thing I can say about WFM is that I have enjoyed the interview processes. The interviewers are always prepared ask insightful questions, and respond quickly with a decision.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Sent in my online application on a Tuesday. 2 days later got a call and had a phone screening with them then was asked to come in for an in person interview the next day. The interview went smoothly and got hired on the spot! Some questions were more difficult than others but nothing too bad.

Produce Interview

Interview

They question you on life experiences. Know a lot about the company and just be friendly and show that you would work good with their customers. Prove that they can trust you will work hard.

Cloud Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

*Applied November 2016

*Received email from recruiter about role and time to talk in February 2017.

*Talked with recruiter, was told I would be speaking to more folks on the team. Then nothing -- complete silence.

*Followed up three times by email and twice by phone and then gave up.

Terrible interview process. I am not sure what is going on at the corporate office here in Austin, but no way would I work for anyone who doesn't even remotely value job candidates.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

The interview was difficult. A senior level management member questioned me about the company's values, reasons for founding, what sets them apart, etc. He was very respectful and definitely expected a thorough response. He asked me to clarify and elaborate a few times.

Interview Questions

• What sets Whole Foods apart from other grocery stores?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Quick interview process. Got a call back the day I submitted my resume and scheduled interview within a couple days. Fairly casual interview- interviewed at the tables used by customers to eat at.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sherman Oaks, CA).

Interview

Submitted an application (on paper) and I was called in for the first interview the next day. It was a very swift process. I think after the first interview, they called me for a second interview with the store manager and they then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall the questions but I remember them asking me how long I plan on staying with Whole Foods.   1 Answer