Whole Foods Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Whole Foods Market

1,979 Interview Reviews

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Interview process was a great experience, the interviewer makes sure you feel comfortable and have a relaxed conversation so you can focus on selling yourself. Usually it takes 2 different interviews but they make the whole process really fast.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product to buy at wholefoods market?   3 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Interview

I though the interview was nice. There isn’t much more to say than that and I’m required to write 30 words here. Most of the time they group interview, but for team member hire it’s one on one.

Interview Questions

• They started off the interview asking me to tell them something about myself.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

Quite smooth, completely like an Amazon interview. Initial phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by 4 rounds of a virtual onsite - 3 coding, 1 system design, and LPs

Prepared Foods Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Denver, CO) in April 2020.

Interview

Because of COVID, all interviews are currently taking place over the phone and on Chime, the Amazon application. I would describe their interview process as thorough, as they first have you interview over the phone, and then invite you to an interview with 11 other people, comprising of managers, regional staff, and store employees. They assign homework before the second interview; in this role, it was a 90-day department improvement plan as well as contacting each of the 11 people and scheduling mini interviews with them before the main interview. I was told to expect a phone call from the assistant manager, and when I received the call, he was upset that I had not called him earlier. I explained the miscommunication, but he said he would be removing me from the list due to unacceptable behavior, that being me not calling him earlier. It had me rather frazzled, but I am relieved that I will not be working under this manager! Beware those looking for jobs at the Tamarac store...

Interview Questions

• What about your former role prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2020.

Interview

Video through HireVue. You get an email for a interview and then click the link to be able to go to HireVue to accept the cookies then do the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Fairly brief interview process. They just wanted to get a feel for who you are and your work ethic. Once they know you will be a good fit for the team then that's basically it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Quick turn around from time I applied to time I got a call for an interview. The environment seems fun and everyone I have encountered so far have been friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Very easy and a bit casual. Made the process a lot more bearable. Only a few steps, but the process was a bit long. My recruiter was amazing and very helpful.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Houston, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for 3:30, I arrived 18 mins early and checked in at guest services and was told to wait outside where other candidates were waiting. Ended up waiting over an hour to be seen and the person giving the interview was extremely rude & inconsiderate and unprepared.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced at your previous or current job?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

They're very friendly and just want to get to know you and why you're interested in working there. It's great to be enthusiastic and do some research on Whole Foods beforehand. Show up early and be friendly too!

Sanitation Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Had a phone interview and setup for a in person interview. It was very easy and I was supposed to come in for a third interview but they did not call back on the date they said they would to set it up, and when I sought assistance to inquire for more information it took about a week as the hiring manager was not in until next week. By the time I was finally able to get information I lost the possibility of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• A customer is trying to purchase an item but they do not have enough money, what do you do?   1 Answer