Whole Foods Market Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,431 of over 2,431.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Whole Foods Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

The interview process is a joke. You apply online then get an email for a personality test that has NOTHING to do with customer service and all about how you would handle situations that have nothing to do with being a cashier. After that you get bombarded with emails to follow them on social media. It makes me wonder if this was an actual application or just a marketing scheme.

Interview Questions
  • It was an online quiz. There was no interview
    Answer Question

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

No interview process exists for this position. The position was direct hire after completing the online assessments. Provided an orientation on a day of the week that I said I had no availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Al llegar me pidieron mi curriculum, leerlo y analizar el contenido, algunas preguntas acerca de mi, cosas sencillas y rápidas, después me mostraron el lugar y con esto se dio conclusión a la entrevista.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Recruiter phone screen. Online recorded interview questions submitted. Then a second interview. Lastly a panel interview with key stakeholders related to the role and a peer. Behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to get buy in for a new policy.

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

There was a question air online you had to fill out. After that someone would call you to discuss the in person interview. However I did not get that far because they claimed they called me after the passed the online questionnaire but they did not. They told me I had to redo the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Very easy just questions about previous situations and how you handle them and previous works nothing too difficult to answer very easy overall experience you will not have any trouble at all if you meet minimums

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at whole foods?

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

The interview process went by good. They asked typical questions that you would ask in an interview session. They interviewer was kind and attentive. I will see what happens as I just recently had the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

Group/Panel interview. Variety of questions based around STAR technique and also technical questions. 1 hr long. Interview was in person and group took turns asking questions with plenty of time to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

It was quite easy. the manager was really friendly. I worked there for 2 years and left due to covid because it got messy with prime shopping. thank you so much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whole Foods Market

Application

I interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview

The process is bloated and antiquated with full day interviews for jobs that should not require. They also take the human element out with several computer screening and video processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,431 Interviews

Whole Foods Market Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Whole Foods Market as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.43 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Team Member and Cashier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Prepared Foods Team Member and Front End Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Whole Foods Market takes an average of 14 days when considering 2,784 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Bakery Team Member had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Front End Cashier roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Whole Foods Market according to 2,784 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.94%