67% would recommend to a friend
(1338 total reviews)
93% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The programs that you sell are great and the people are great." (in 225 reviews)
- "Aflac provides great training in the classroom and the field" (in 168 reviews)
- "You can have flexible hours and there is no limit to the amount of income you can make." (in 117 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and freedom to work when you want." (in 103 reviews)
- "Good pay and monthly money as long as the account is active." (in 90 reviews)
- "only commission based (good luck cold calling companies who are already EXTREMELY fed up with Aflac cold calls literally all the time)" (in 368 reviews)
- "No benefits whatsoever and you have to be self motivated" (in 127 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 102 reviews)
- "I was so excited to start seeing how much money I was able to potentially make." (in 82 reviews)
- "They have SO MANY requirements you have to meet and the managers do nothing but micro" (in 55 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Aflac and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,338 of over 4K reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Lead Claims SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
If you are new to this feild there is alot of information that you can take from this role which is very useful.
There is no room for growth
- 5.0Nov 3, 2023Information Technology ApprenticeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, GA
You are lucky if you get to join the team at Aflac. Period. It's a great job with great management.
There are no cons yet.
- 3.0Nov 15, 2023AnalystCurrent Employee
Good benefits and pay is becoming more competitive
For professional level and up management is fairly flexible as long as you get the job done but for specialist level not as much
- 4.0May 26, 2023Market Asset AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSouthwest Village, CA
I worked in the field and for corporate, which is nice. If you want to move around, they make that possible. The trips were great. It’s a lot of fun, inspiring people if you’re on the right team.
The field is dying. Leadership from a corporate level down to the field keeps making terrible decisions. Ultimately, their business model for the field force will not be sustainable and the agents through RSC levels will all fade out.6
- 2.0Sep 13, 2023Market Asset AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
The benefits are good and affordable as well.
Sales Leadership positions are at the mercy of the market director and where and how he/she/they want to achieve quota; which directly affects the support to your role and thus your compensation. There is no way to counter this, no matter how you communicate the misdeeds or to whom the challenges/issues are reported.1
- 4.0Sep 3, 2023EnrollerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBoston, MA
High earning potential, great advice throughout and excellent training program
Training can take a while1
Aflac Reviews FAQs
Aflac has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 4,337 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Aflac to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of Aflac employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aflac 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.