Found 679 of over 726 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people are great and hard workers." (in 68 reviews)
- "The benefits and savings funds are good and straight forward." (in 44 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 26 reviews)
- "A good work life balance." (in 19 reviews)
- "They offer a free lunch (though we know there is no such thing...)" (in 12 reviews)
- "I doubt that the 'fixes' that are being implemented will be enough to fix bad management." (in 37 reviews)
- "Too many to list but mid/upper management is a disaster,The middle and upper management have tried hard to push them away." (in 14 reviews)
- "There is poor management at the manufacturing sites and a revolving door at the senior leadership level." (in 13 reviews)
- "Senior management are either completely out of touch with their employees and customers, or are strategically creating a crisis to allow for a major change in strategy." (in 12 reviews)
- "Management is awful at all levels, as the culture of blame and micromanagement yields poor results by design." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Benjamin Moore and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 6, 2023Territory Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDetroit, MI
Long history of success, team culture from top down. Paid vacations, company car, paid lunches. Good health care options. Support independent retailers. Strong leadership CEO and team.
Advancement opportunities will require a relocation in most cases. Changing structure and moving part sometimes cumbersome to navigate. Pay increases minimal for management positions. Long hours required and travel.
- 5.0Aug 14, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
Upper level management really does care about you and your future- you aren't just a number to them. They work with you throughout your career to find a growth path to set you up for success. Great perks such as: company car, gas, insurance, car maintenance/washes paid for.....lunch expensed every day of the work week, plenty of time off during the year, and you get the week between Christmas and New Years off as a wellness week.
Really no con's for this company, only difficulty could be working with the individual retailers that you deal with as a sales rep. They can make your job 100x harder than it needs to be.
- 4.0Sep 28, 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMontvale, NJ
cross-functional, collaborative environment. Very nice people.
Organization runs "flat", not tiered in departments,
- 5.0Sep 13, 2023Territory RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNewark, NJ
The company culture is very welcoming, it feels like a family.People that come to work here just don’t leave .
None it’s been great so far
- 4.0Aug 16, 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsMontvale, NJ
Free lunch? Culture and the connections you make
Lacks growth opportunities, the organization is very flat. Only promotes the politicians, not the hardworkers.
Benjamin Moore Reviews FAQs
Benjamin Moore has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 726 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Benjamin Moore to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
82% of Benjamin Moore employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Benjamin Moore 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.