Cover image for Benjamin Moore

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Benjamin Moore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Staffing Agency10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Benjamin Moore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in Jun 2022

Interview

1. Introduce yourself 2. Python coding questions (create list, create a loop to find missing values) 3. Stats question ( mean, median) 4. difference between supervised and unsupervised learning 5. Ask any questions you might have

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a project you did
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Straight forward interview questions. Asked about my background and explained the job in detail. Was easy to keep conversation and come up with questions. Best way to be prepare is google possible questions that would be asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Benjamin Moore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (Elizabeth, NJ) in May 2022

Interview

SIX rounds of video interviews with no structure and same questions repeated over and over. After 6 weeks of wasting my time, recruiter called to say you are not selected with no clear feedback or explanation. In summary ---- I am super glad it did not work out. It would have been a complete disaster to join this team of unprofessional and unethical people -- who do not know how to respectfully funnel candidates following basic interview protocol. If it takes them 6 rounds of interviews to decide whether or not to pursue a candidate, the team and company culture is absolutely useless and at a level of inefficiency that we as a candidate are better to run from anyway. My 2 cents --- Do not waste your time interviewing here.

Interview Questions
  • Can you prepare PowerPoint decks? LOL What is your level of efficiency with Excel? Haha this is for a Senior Manager position :))
3 people found this interview helpful

Benjamin Moore

Application

I interviewed at Benjamin Moore

Interview

First a phone interview and followed by a technical interview. The phone interview was for about 30 minutes and the technical interview was for an hour. The interview process was smooth and the hiring manager was very friendly. THe

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to Critical thinking, optimization, and machine learning.

Benjamin Moore

Application

I interviewed at Benjamin Moore

Interview

One interviewer stood me up for three times without a faith apologize. I have to say the whole interview process is very unprofessional. This is the worst interview experience I have ever had....…Awful

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Benjamin Moore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a video call that lasted 30 minutes, went very well. Interview was easy and fast paced. I ended up getting the job. Easy interview process. Don't be nervous!

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply? What knowledge do you have about Benjamin Moore?

Benjamin Moore

Application

I interviewed at Benjamin Moore

Interview

5 person individual interviews, such very different personalities, don't know how they can come to consensus. Seemed like overkill. Outgoing person in this role was straight forward with questions, in 15 minutes he was convinced I was more than qualified. Like so many interviewing managers today the perfect candidate doesn't seem to last long in the position. Should think about changing the focus of your interviewing!

Interview Questions
  • Do you have this exact experience? Not looking so much for a range of skills as exact experience.

Benjamin Moore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore in Oct 2020

Interview

After a screener with HR I interviewed for 2 open roles simultaneously with a total of 10 individual interviews. They asked the most generic questions and none of them could clearly answer questions about the position. Most of them sounded like they didn’t know what position they were even interviewing me for - the hiring manager said the role was creative based while team members specified it was only coordinating and push through. They all sounded like they had better things to do than talk to me. When I asked why they liked working there it was either stock answers or non answers. Cherry on top: the *Creative Director* spent 20 minutes making fun of the fact I was a cheerleader. HR was shocked when I told them I wasn’t interested in a future with the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

I had over 6 individual interviews. The whole process took about 4 months from the first call from HR to the offer. Nonetheless, I believe that interviews cannot predict a future culture fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Benjamin Moore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Benjamin Moore

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 video chat interviews, 1 in person interview with multiple individuals, and an online test. I am surprised how far they will take it and how much time they will waste.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews

Benjamin Moore Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Benjamin Moore as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Field Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Outside Sales Representative and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Benjamin Moore takes an average of 35 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Outside Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 45 days), whereas Field Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 74 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Benjamin Moore according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.92%