CareSource Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

3.7
Pros
  • "Good benefits great salary work from home(in 31 reviews)

• "The work-life balance that I've been able to cultivate is what I love most(in 30 reviews)

• Cons
  • "CareSource is a very fast-paced environment(in 18 reviews)

• "HR business partners are helpful as are upper management staff but everyone is so busy(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CareSource and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 5, 2021 - Life Coach in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really care about their employees

Cons

Working from home sometimes makes you feel disconnected with your team

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company and benefits, growing quickly

May 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits including PTO, annual bonus opportunity, and growth opportunities. Depending on the department there is good work life balance and flexibility. I feel like I make a difference in my job.

Cons

CareSource has had a lot of changes happen at once and not all have gone smoothly. Taking time to level set and put resources towards that is imperative

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Formulate and define project scope and objectives using knowledge of information

Apr 27, 2021 - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice company and nice environment

Cons

Bad company with the colleague

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Call Center Associate

Apr 21, 2021 - Customer Care Advocate in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very stable, respectful managers, lots of opportunity to advance, lots of training

Cons

rapidly growing company which means lots of processes aren't quite meshing yet, and not all necessary positions are filled can create frustration

CareSource

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! As we grow, we will continue to search for new experts to help us make a lasting difference in our members’ lives. While we add people to our team, don’t forget about our great referral program.

5. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

CareSource Toxic Culture

Feb 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

CareSource’s Bonus program is good but not guaranteed.

Cons

Culture is horrible & continues to be more negative at CareSource. Employees feel new Sr Leadership (since our CEO left) are disconnected & not able to be trusted. With many of the new Sr Leaders not even having the experience required to lead the function & teams they were hired for!

3 people found this review helpful

CareSource

Thanks for your review. We’re sorry to hear that your experience has not been as positive as we hope. Our employees truly make the difference and we work hard to bring their voices to life as contributors to our culture. We value your feedback and will continue to work on bringing mission-driven Healthcare with Heart to life.

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work and Learn

Feb 24, 2021 - Social Media Specialist in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The enthusiasm of my co-workers and the company as a whole motivates me to produce my best work. It is a fast-paced environment, but I feel as though it has positively challenges me to do my best and be creative. CareSource encourages me to grow and learn new things about what I am passionate about. I am currently very happy with my role, my team, and the company.

Cons

Working from home (due to the pandemic) can make onboarding at a new job somewhat difficult, but I feel that CareSource has handled the process well.

7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work experience

Apr 27, 2021 - PCC in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, love employees I work with, dedicated employees, good pay, good benefits.

Cons

Unstable environment. Expect Nurses to perform work without experience or training. No work home balance. Unrealistic expectations. Current upper Management has no regard for Employees or Members. It’s all about money. Run away!

CareSource

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We’re sorry to hear that you feel overworked and undertrained. Our top priorities are our members and employees and we appreciate receiving your feedback so that we can make changes. We also encourage you to share this feedback with your manager and HR business partner.

8. 4.0

Good company

Apr 9, 2021 - Team Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

This is pretty good too

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Management Ruining Company

Mar 30, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bonus, work from home, good pay

Cons

Upper management not following contracts, refuse to meet with employees, inappropriate write ups that they had to withdraw, Massive resignations by employees and lower level management. CEO and upper management have made this company have a toxic work environment with 14 plus hours a week over time. Great place to work when started in 2017 but current CEO and upper management are not focused on members or core values company once stood for.

CareSource

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so sorry to hear that you feel overworked and unhappy in your team. Our employees and members are our top priorities and we understand the need for work-life balance. We encourage all of our employees to give us feedback so that we can grow and learn as an organization. We hope that you have communicated this feedback with your manager and HR business partner as well and that you take advantage of your PTO and wellness benefits.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Get in the door and move to another department ASAP

Mar 24, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

They hire really good people.

Cons

Poor Execution/rollout of policies and procedures. These rollouts are up to interpretation and understanding until the details show their heads. They solidify the details after the fact. Team Leads should consider the ideas given before disciplinary actions and then present them as their own after they termed the person who gave them.

CareSource

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We encourage our employees to share their feedback so that we can learn and grow as a company. We hope that you were also able to communicate your feedback with your team and HR business partner.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 427 Reviews