CareSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I attended a hiring event and was interviewed at the event. It was casual and I waited about an hour and a half to be interviewed. Spoke to an employee at the table set up for CareSource gave her a resume and was told to have a seat. If I couldn't wait they would contact me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for CareSource?   1 Answer
    • Name a specific time you had to go above and beyond your job duties.   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview with VP was professional. Interview with Nurse Manager was two hours of listening to her problems and concerns that she did not have answers too. After interview, Human Resources did not follow up with offer after manager had offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in September 2018.

Interview

Step 1, called by a recruiter.
    Step 2, phone interview with the recruiter.
    Step 3, interview in person with CareSource.

The entire process last less than 3 weeks, after the interview with the recruiter I had an interview at CareSource headquarters with 7 people from different IT areas. They were really welcome and nice to talk with. The interviewers touched professional and technical aspects, they never were unpleasant or asked private questions. The entire interview lasted one hour.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Over one month between application date and interview date, but very much appreciated completing all in-person interviews back-to-back on the same day. Spoke with the hiring manager, then two of the hiring manager's peers, followed by two team members.

Interview Questions

• Explain the core concepts of application containerization.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Took a month to hear from a recruiter. 15 minute phone interview. Interviewed in office with HR rep and supervising clinical manager done two weeks later. Did not hear back for two weeks. Received call stating pending background check they wanted to hire me. The next phone call a few days later, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Know the industry average for the job as well as job description. Online searches/tools such as glass door and pay scale help.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Went to hiring event and was immediately referred to HR for a position in operations. One week later...

Met by HR person and taken to a panel interview. The questions were really easy and it was a lighthearted interview. I enjoyed it. There was a VP on the panel and two managers. Prior to the interview I met with the HR person for light chit chat and then she took me to the panel. Afterwards I was sent the link for at least seven references, which I had filled out by former colleagues within a day. A week and a half later I was contacted; although not selected for that position, I was immediately told and referred (same day) to another department VP at the same position level. My interview was set up for the very next day with the VP, and the day after that, I met with a panel of directors. Both interviews I felt went really well. I was told I would be contacted by the end of the day that Friday (this was Wednesday), and I never heard back.

A while later I decided to reach out to the representative I was working with and she was very receptive. I was notified some things had fallen through the cracks, but that I was the selected candidate. By then I had already accepted another position, but Caresource made me an offer I could not refuse. A few days later I accepted the offer and I will be working there soon!

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your past experience would fit this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first offer was very generous. No negotiation was needed.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareSource in August 2013.

Interview

Good contact from HR. Schedule of interview was arranged. Many participants were out of the office or busy and did not make the scheduled time to meet.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application on line and was sent an assessment test about a week later. A few days later HR called for a phone interview and sent up a panel interview for the following week. The panel interview was thorough and professional. It lasted about an hour. No followup after the interview and it's been 3 weeks now.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Dayton, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

worked there as a contractor for a project for 4 months, when a director asked me if I wanted to become a full-time employee. really all that was all there was to it. they apparently liked the work I had done while there as a contractor.

Interview Questions

• would you consider working here full-time?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareSource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was clear and helpful. The HR team assisted me throughout the process. They gave me a company overview, benefit overview and job expectations. I was emailed details as advised and given opportunities to ask questions.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CareSource.

Interview

Interview with previous director went well took a long time to hear back. Had accepted another position. Had to turn down first offer. Disappointed that before I was out of orientation they had changed team leadership. Changed again recently.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to reduce er or hospital visits   1 Answer