The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ComTrade? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ComTrade employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Atmosphere among colleagues is great." (in 7 reviews)
- "People are friendly, everybody wants to help, also people are hanging out together after work, which is not specific for companies this size." (in 7 reviews)
- "Respectful environment, no pressure, great team, good work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great working environment and team buildings." (in 5 reviews)
- "friendly atmosphere" (in 3 reviews)
- "low salary for experienced technical staff" (in 20 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 11 reviews)
- "projects with old technologies." (in 6 reviews)
- "CT is simply not mature enough in the terms of good Project Management practice, especially with the goal of expanding their business to Western Europe." (in 5 reviews)
- "Low pay even for this region" (in 3 reviews)
Found 135 of over 149 reviews
Updated Sep 17, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
ComTrade Reviews FAQs
ComTrade has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 149 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at ComTrade to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
86% of ComTrade employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ComTrade 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.