ExtraHop Networks Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ExtraHop Networks~558420
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with.(in 24 reviews)
  • "We have a great culture and everyone in the office makes sure to continue to develop this.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great work life balance(in 7 reviews)
  • "Fun Team and great work life balance(in 6 reviews)
  • "Agile, responsive, a lot of fun, selling a technology that all businesses need, good management(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ExtraHop Networks and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Love This Company...

Mar 22, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Next-generation technology with continuous innovation. Brilliant people supporting that technology innovation and helping to move it forward to others. -Competitive sales compensation packages with quotas that are achievable, and allows for the opportunity to crush those quotas in accelerators. -Work/life balance is a huge, significant plus. My father fought a terminal illness for many years and ExtraHop provided me with the opportunity to work from his bedside, take him to doctor's appointments, etc. ExtraHop was always incredibly supportive of work/life balance, I was able to get more time with my Dad which is priceless. -Culture of respect and inclusion. ExtraHop has always established a team dynamic, and sharing success with a team of people/colleagues that you care about and respect makes work that much more rewarding. -Marketing and events is also a huge plus. I have customers nationwide and ExtraHop always supported business travel and attendance at trade shows and other functions. ExtraHop's commitment to successful marketing events and flexibility of business travel laid a foundation for future success when I started at the company. -Both vertical and horizontal career growth. I was hired as an inside rep with no direct sales experience and promoted internally to outside sales following enablement and training. ExtraHop has always supported my long-term career goals and growth/development in those corresponding areas.

Cons

I have been working at ExtraHop for many years and have very little to nothing to complain about. My career at ExtraHop has been a happy one. I am on the sales side and believe that new sales hires/incoming sales personnel (with a solid work ethic and dedication) will achieve success at the company.

ExtraHop Networks Response

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your contributions and that you've chosen to grow your career with us. We're glad you took the time you needed with your family.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

great company to work for

Apr 26, 2022 - Security Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance in any role

Cons

Can't think of any at this point

3. 4.0

Good Learning Experience

May 12, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tightly knit team with good communication. A lot of different technology integrations which will push you to expand your knowledge.

Cons

Cross team communication can be difficult at times. Training does not fully cover the depth of what you will be doing day to day, a lot of on the job experience and additional research required to really excel.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

ExtraHop is Great

Apr 11, 2022 - Inside Sales in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance Strong training Strong teamwork Great people

Cons

Need more concrete path for promotion

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Used to be a great place

Mar 22, 2022 - RSM in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product solves problems for customers that are willing to be more forward thinking.

Cons

Management doesn’t want to listen to the advice from the field or make improvements to processes with customers.

3 people found this review helpful

ExtraHop Networks Response

Thank you so much for this feedback and suggestion. We're always open to your input on ways that we could improve the employee experience.

6. 1.0

Don't work there.

Mar 17, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were a great company to work for before PA.

Cons

Really disorganized management. They don't care about sales reps.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great

Feb 15, 2022 - Support Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is really great.

Cons

The company structure is fluid.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Smart people, great product, no career growth

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great people, wicked smart teams * Excellent products * Great partnerships in XDR e.g. CrowdStrike

Cons

* People not in executive, VP, Director levels are starting to leave. The big IPO talk for years by the CEO/CTO ended up fizzling, and they get acquired by PEs for sub-unicorn money. * Outdated and undocumented processes, it is a very sink or swim place * C-suite requires us to just "look at the logs" for more info on anything * Pay is average, not overly competitive, mainly because they limited external funding, I believe

7 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Opportunity for individual growth

Jan 3, 2022 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

- growing market and company - lots of opportunities to make an impact - flexibility hours and work location (just get the job done)

Cons

- compensation is average - not a lot of established processes - across team support can be challenging.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Place

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong technology, great culture, and good leadership team.

Cons

Difficult product to deploy, little traction with Cloud offering.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews

ExtraHop Networks Reviews FAQs

ExtraHop Networks has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 127 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at ExtraHop Networks to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ExtraHop Networks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ExtraHop Networks. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

84% of ExtraHop Networks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ExtraHop Networks 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ExtraHop Networks to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with ExtraHop Networks Job Seekers