Found 3,281 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and projects." (in 160 reviews)
- "Great benefit and Health insurance for postdocs" (in 97 reviews)
- "Flexible hours as a student contributing to running programs or working for various campus departments." (in 96 reviews)
- "The campus is beautiful and generally the other staff are enjoyable to work with." (in 73 reviews)
- "It has great facilities to do research." (in 56 reviews)
- "Low pay and low" (in 191 reviews)
- "Low salary and very stressful" (in 139 reviews)
- "It becomes quite stressful at times and wonder if the low compensation is worth it." (in 17 reviews)
- "Too much work due to courses and projects" (in 13 reviews)
- "The university leadership has no vision or strategy." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Georgia Tech and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Graduate Teaching AsisstantCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Working with young kids always make you feel passionate
Too much random fees charged to TA. A waiver to those fees would be nice
Georgia Tech Reviews FAQs
Georgia Tech has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 3,542 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Georgia Tech to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Georgia Tech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Georgia Tech 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.