Georgia Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at Georgia Tech

2.3

Corporate Relations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

Met with Dean to evaluate whether there was a good fit between their needs and my experience. The dean was looking for a more administrative role, and less corporate interaction.

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified for this pisition   1 Answer

Police Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech in September 2013.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very minimal. I applied online and received a call within a week. I was told to come in for a panel interview. After the panel interview I had an interview with the chief and deputy chief of police.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions, but the panel interview was very intimidating.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

I was called to do a phone interview.I was asked very easy questions about my work history and my hobbies. They wanted to make sure that I was a team player as I would be working in a large group.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Syracuse, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company; why do you choose our company   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview then in person full day interview. Paid for travel expenses, lunch and hotel. Travelled from out of state, appreciate paying for mileage but only after asking. whole process took about 6 weeks total.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. I was asked simple HR questions. I was really interested in what they were doing. I was lead in designing and implementing a whole web page

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

It was my first time having an official job interview, so I thought I was going to mess up on some questions, but they asked basic, non-tech related questions, so I felt more eased to answer the questions.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It's a lengthy process. I first had a phone interview, then an in person interview with the hiring manager, then a third interview with other members of the team. Everyone was really nice and it was a laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What is something a prior manager has told you that you could improve on?   1 Answer

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me via LinkedIn and asked me to interview for the open position. Had a quick phone interview and then was scheduled for a face-to-face shortly after. The face-to-face lasted about 60 minutes.

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic questions and aptitude.
    Ability to work in the field and do Data entry
    Be available on short notice and flexible with timings.
    Ability to follow instructions set out and execute them . take readings and record them accurately