Georgia Tech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

Meet with allied health professionals, the mental health professional, Director. Typical questions ask of licensed doctors. to include questions around ethics boundaries, mandated reporting and resources. Understanding of DSM-5, diagnosis, assessment ...........

Interview Questions
  • Inquired about off-hours availability for crisis
    1 Answer

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

Talked to a Hall Director who asked purely behavioral questions. Overall, was a super friendly and chill process. Just practice the STAR method and think of a couple of different scenarios that apply to your leadership experiences, organizing events, and being a part of a community.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you will include the diverse residents of your community?

What people are saying about Georgia Tech

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3d

works at

Georgia Institute of Technology

Incoming full-time MBA student at Georgia Tech. 1.5 YOE consulting, 2 YOE internal strat @ a nonprofit. Interested in corporate strat, product/ service management, and strategy consulting. Want to live in Atlanta, work less than 50 hours/week (willing to sacrifice $$ for time). I've done the 70+hours/week before and that's just not what I want long term. Any insight into target companies I should be looking at? Thanks! :Reposted

3 Comments

Teachers

170K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Georgia Tech~33375
Join the conversation on

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

It was quick & fair screening process. Afterwards, you complete a teams video interview. Then, a panel interview. The panel consisted of 5 people. At this point I’m typing to hit the 30 word requirement.

Interview Questions
  • I don’t feel comfortable discussing questions asked. They are specific to the position.

Georgia Tech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech in Feb 2022

Interview

I felt as if the interview panel members were Fair, prompt, and reliable in follow up processes. The interview panel also permitted the opportunity to ask questions. I felt comfortable and like my time was valued.

Interview Questions
  • Provide examples of successful student issue problem solving

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

Great process. Had three rounds of interviews. Interviews were informative and asked questions about experience and how I would handle certain situations. The timeline was about 2-3 weeks from interview to offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

Their interview was pretty casual and was not stressful at all. They just asked me a question about how I deal with other people, how I behave, and how involved I am.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Georgia Tech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

Rigorous Process, but I would say it is easy to crack for an average person with the required qualification. The questions are very rudimentary however the process is time-consuming and hence rigorous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Georgia Tech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech in Nov 2021

Interview

Very thorough in length. Several steps in the process - almost too many that made me want to back out of the process. Everyone I met was nice and the questions weren’t too hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Georgia Tech

Application

I interviewed at Georgia Tech

Interview

This is ridiculous. I just want to view salary information. I do not have a review to give. This is ridiculous. I just want to view salary information. I do not have a review to give. This is ridiculous. I just want to view salary information. I do not have a review to give. This is ridiculous. I just want to view salary information. I do not have a review to give. This is ridiculous. I just want to view salary information. I do not have a review to give.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Email interested professor and they ask for resume. Easy process overall; they then, if interested, scheduled an interview. The questions asked were slightly difficult because competition is very high in that school. Overall, very worth trying!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews

Georgia Tech Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Georgia Tech as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Assistant and Graduate Research Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Postdoctoral Fellow and Student Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Georgia Tech takes an average of 28 days when considering 244 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Postdoctoral Fellow roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Georgia Tech according to 244 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.65%