Cover image for ING

Finance

529.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about ING? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ING employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of ING and is not affected by filters.

4.2Asian (14)
      Sydney
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are great, very fun and supportive environment. Feel as though they walk the walk with social governance whereas others just pay it lip service

Cons

Internal processes are not well defined or written somewhere for you to easily find a lot of the time. It’s going through some teething problems with new processes making it almost impossible to get anything done at times. However I will say they are aware and actively trying to work on this

1. 5.0
        Oct 3, 2023
        Compliance Officer
        Former Employee, more than 3 years
        Bucharest, Bucuresti
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

great culture, good salary, lot of benefits, flexibility

Cons

I don't have any cons

2. Join the ING team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,843 Reviews
      </>Embed

ING Reviews FAQs

ING has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,754 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at ING to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ING employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ING. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of ING employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ING 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ING to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with ING Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.9K

Software Engineer

I did my initial interview with a “better established” startup and they said the interview process is 5 interviews. 3 technical then 1 interview with the CEO then another technical interview. Idk about you but that seems like a lot of interviews and they said they want to do it as fast as possible in a short time span. Is this a normal amount of interviews? Is this a red flag? For a full stack software position 4-5 years exp how much salary should be the norm in a hcol area?

0 Comments

Business Analyst

Is it unprofessional to attend a Zoom interview from within your car? I am currently employed and just landed an interview for tomorrow. It is a virtual interview over Zoom. Should I try to find somewhere besides my car for the interview? I don't know that I could but wanted to get yalls thoughts on this.

9 Comments

Public Relations Account Supervisor

Has talent acquisition ever called you after a final interview to inform you that you DIDN’T receive the position?

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 4,754 ING reviews submitted anonymously by ING employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if ING is right for you.