Found 2,843 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Are wealth managers actually able to beat the market? I recently met with a private client advisor and she claimed that her team was able to beat the market by few percentage points. I am skeptical but I am an outsider. I know this is possible once in a while but consistently beating the market is quite impossible unless your are Warren Buffet or someone like him. Would love to hear your thoughts?
Got a burning question about ING? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ING employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and quality of work" (in 228 reviews)
- "Nice people and quite progressive" (in 174 reviews)
- "Very supportive and also good benefits if you get a permanent contract" (in 169 reviews)
- "Good enrionmenta and firendly culture" (in 155 reviews)
- "Colleagues are nice and helpful" (in 118 reviews)
- "salaries are low in terms of the current conditions of the country (Turkey) which i am employed" (in 152 reviews)
- "Poor management (some have no technical background even if they manage a project that requires it)" (in 104 reviews)
- "Stress sometimes, good and bad managers." (in 49 reviews)
- "Lack of direction from senior management and detrimental structural changes" (in 27 reviews)
- "Long hours and constant multitasking" (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ING and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 24, 2023Customer Journey ExpertCurrent EmployeeSydney
People are great, very fun and supportive environment. Feel as though they walk the walk with social governance whereas others just pay it lip service
Internal processes are not well defined or written somewhere for you to easily find a lot of the time. It’s going through some teething problems with new processes making it almost impossible to get anything done at times. However I will say they are aware and actively trying to work on this
ING Reviews FAQs
ING has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,754 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at ING to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
83% of ING employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ING 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.