ING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.8

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

If you want to work in Market risk management, you should avoid this place. You will be doing a lot of product control work (daily p&l generation, monthly prior testing).

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

on-site interviews with three people at capital market team, great people, they are very nice in the process and friendly. The team was more focused on domestic high-yield bonds issuers, so you may want to review the paper relates to rating process

Interview Questions

• your biggest accomplishment, past experiences, a lot of behavior questions. they also did a onsite test afterwards, but i wasn't selected.   Answer Question

International Training Programmer (ITP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR, composed of basic behavior questions & one technical question. A few days after, received an email confirming I would be invited to the superday upon successfully passing an online test: The assessment contained a behavior part to it, along with a logic test too. Successfully passed the exam, and received an email inviting me to attend superday two weeks later. Superday was fairly easy, but a long process; Be prepared to be at their office for eight hours, along with 7 interviews if invited.

Interview Questions

• All standard behavioral questions: Why ING, why the (ITP) program, why banking, tell me about yourself, etc.

I only received one technical question and that was during the phone screen. The technical question was how would I analyze a company and if they would be able to repay their debt.
      1 Answer

ING International Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview on campus, then some online tests, then a final all-day round in their offices in New York. Nothing technical in the in-person interview questions. Online tests were basic math and reading comprehension.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ING? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

IT Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ING in May 2016.

Interview

It was easy I was interviewed by four people at their office. The questions were simple they asked most of the questions from my resume and my experience with Excel. The process took almost a month I got a call from the director and scheduled an interview. I got the offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The difficult situation you overcame in your life?
      Do you know how to use pivot tables in excel?
      Tell me about your previous experience?
      Asked me about what i learnt in one of my Masters courses?
      Asked me if i am ok to work late and do overtimes?
      Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Had an in person interview and met the team of 3 people. They were very easy going and friendly. I could easily talk to sports or joke around with all of them. They truly do seem like a family, everyone has each other's back and helps each other out in any way they can.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing you seek out of a job?   Answer Question

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

straightforward interviews with manager. Had several interviews with analyst, directors, MDs, head of natural resources. got an offer only a fews days after the interviews. The management was very open and true about the position and the firm in general. Great interview process, no assesment center

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

3 day assessment center, with a series of interviews and role play questions, as well as case studies.3 day assessment center, with a series of interviews and role play questions, as well as case studies.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

I first met with the HR recruiter and since I was attending college in a different state I also met with teh two department managers. They asked basic personality and skills based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to overcome something difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

interview was brief quite easy. One on one with office manager. Asked basic interview questions. Only one interview and got offer on the spot. Smaller office though. Asked about strengths weaknesses, why wanted to work there and such things.