ING Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ING

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Online Swift Executive Aptitude test and Work Strengths test. Phone call with HR followed by in person interview on campus. After on campus interview, skype or phone call with Head of departments you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Semester Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview is about 20mins, and the interviewers basically asked general questions such as why did I choose to go to law school, why I am interested in working in ING for one semester, and what I will be doing for the coming summer.

International Talent Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

The interview consisted of various online assessments to determine how candidate would deal with different scenarios. Unfortunately, these online assessments do not provide a realistic illustration of how a candidate would actually perform in a real life scenario.

ITP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ING in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus portal, selected for an on-campus interview. I met with an HR representative and an Analyst. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Behavioral questions, role based questions, and scenario questions were discussed.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY).

Interview

they select you to take one test; pass it and you have to take two more tests; then if you pass you go to interview; tests don't really make sense and/or depict who the candidate truly is or is capable of

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

Quick, direct and simple. Was referred by a friend, then contacted a few days later by a recruiter to be screened . From there I was then scheduled for a in person interview. The entire process took a few weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience and why you feel you would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

It was very chill, mostly behavioral questions. They asked the typical "tell me about yourself," and "how do you deal with a crisis situation?" The first half was also mostly them talking about their experience working there, so that was very informative and calming.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the clock hands at 4:25?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ING.

Interview

I received an email that said that I was accepted to interview. They came to my school and two interviewers, one an alumnus of my school and the other an HR rep, interviewed me. Mostly behavioral questions; why do you want this job, why ING, why did you apply, what makes you stand out as an applicant. There was also a question about a case study, but it was super minimal. After the interview, I was invited to take online testing; I passed the math, critical reading, and HR scenarios test. I didn't answer the "Work Strengths" test questions the way they wanted, and was no longer considered for review.

Interview Questions

• Easy case study about issuing a loan to Nike when they come up to you ready to launch a new product, why ING, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ING (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then had an on campus interview, they brought two recruiters and they were very nice and easy to talk too. mostly behavioral questions with one technical

Interview Questions

• they asked me to choose between two companies to lend money too, and how i would value them   Answer Question

Wholesale Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ING (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I started out with 3 quizzes about situation works stuff, a math test, and a personality test. Then I had a phone screen with HR contact, then a "super day" with 3 sets of interviews that were each 30 minutes with one or two people interviewing me at once

Interview Questions

• phone - value starbucks as a company and how would you determine if you would issue debt to them
      in person - almost completely behavioural (tell me about yourself, why are you interested in the company, outline your quantitative skills, what do you know about ING) - this may have been because I was very upfront about not having quantitative exposure to finance at all and I had a very diverse background/experience in econ/CS   Answer Question