Found 337 of over 458 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
3 hours ago
Advanced Repair Agent
I have a second interview with Microcenter for a Retail Computer Tech in a few days and I was wondering if I got the job could I ask for a higher hourly rate? I was wondering if anyone has had succuess in asking for a higher base pay? Thank in advance
3 hours ago
I’m a Sr.Engineer with about 10 years of experience, working at a Fortune 500 company. I currently live in the DFW area. I’m considering moving to Houston to be closer to family. Does anyone know what the tech scene looks like in Houston ? Can I expect to be in the same salary range and comparable opportunities ? Folks from HOU please weigh in. TIA
Got a burning question about OSIsoft? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with OSIsoft employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management seems disorganized and communicates poorly." (in 13 reviews)
- "Terrible pay, no raises, managers 2 above you can't help, so doesn't really matter how many calls you take, etc you will get 2.5% raise; Managers can be bad and takes a lot to get rid of them; The are returning to office and annoying everyone, let many people with a lot of knowledge leave; Terrible training." (in 11 reviews)
- "Annual bonuses are discretionary and not very much." (in 8 reviews)
- "Poor leadership due to 'inbreeding' of people and ideas; they rarely hire from outside for senior positions" (in 8 reviews)
- "Software and tools used are ancient." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of OSIsoft and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Product Support EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Leandro, CA
Nice culture. Good work life balance.
No cons to share really. Good place to either start or end a career.
- 3.0May 3, 2023Software Engineer IIFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Leandro, CA
Experienced team, excellent work-life balance, wonderful place to begin a career
Lots of customers using the core product had consistent expectations about new enhancements that would actually make their lives better, but we never had leadership's permission to work on them because we had to focus on new innovation plays that were eventually cancelled. I hate to say it but OSI taught me what happens when capital interests are put before customer interests, at a time when leadership was still finding their footing. We had a chance to make many customer's lives a little easier, and we squandered it in the pursuit of a giant new market that we never captured.
- 4.0May 31, 2023Product Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Leandro, CA
Great culture, the people are very kind and everyone helps each other. Work life balance is also good.
Acquisition by larger company has started to impact the culture. Historically not much room for growth within the tech support department. Much of the software is old and clunky and uses outdated development technologies.
- 3.0Mar 13, 2023Product Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPhiladelphia, PA
The people you work with are often helpful The work is interestng some of the time
Terrible pay, no raises, managers 2 above you can't help, so doesn't really matter how many calls you take, etc you will get 2.5% raise; Managers can be bad and takes a lot to get rid of them; The are returning to office and annoying everyone, let many people with a lot of knowledge leave; Terrible training. SINK OR SWIM
- 3.0May 25, 2023Presales Solutions ArchitectFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPhiladelphia, PA
Super great working environment and work / life balance.
No career paths to move out of the entry role.
- 2.0Feb 4, 2023Software Engineer IICurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Ok wlb, but getting worse
Horrible non-competitive pay Forced back to office Constant lies from management Terrible decision making by Aveva Bad/no employee retention You can tell the company is going downhill1
- 4.0Dec 20, 2022Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, more than 1 yearPhiladelphia, PA
Good pay. The product is essential to a lot of industries and once a prospect is hooked, it is pretty easy to move them through the funnel.
Lack of development resources. Career growth is unclear - you need to clearly push to create your own path more than any other companies. Industries aren't too exciting.
OSIsoft Reviews FAQs
OSIsoft has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 458 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at OSIsoft to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
81% of OSIsoft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OSIsoft 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.