OSIsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OSIsoft Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (Gainesville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Wastage of time!!
    I was interviewed in my college. The interviewer asked very easy questions and I answered all of them correctly. I believe that the interviewer was lacking in-depth knowledge and asked some silly questions. After the interview, I was 100% sure that I will be called for the next round as I answered all questions. But after a week, the HR mailed that they will not proceed further.

They just interview people and send rejects to everyone. I think that they don't even have openings and their interview process is a mess.

Interview Questions

• Merge sort,
      Given an array, find 2 continuous sub-arrays with equal sum.   Answer Question

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiter had scheduled a day to talk regarding the position. We chatted for around 30 minutes and he informed me that he will provide me with an update once he has communicated with the hiring manager.

Unfortunately, I never head back anything from him. I had emailed him twice asking for an update but still did not hear anything back.

Note to recruiters: I understand it may be time consuming for you to respond with the "Unfortunately, we will no be moving forward at this time..." email to whoever was not selected, but the least that can be done is, an email can be sent to the person who's asking for an update.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSIsoft (Boulder, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I received an interview at university career fair. The interview took about half an hour, by one hiring manager, one technician at the job position and another campus recruiter. Questions were quite straightforward and most of them can be found online ahead.

Academic Interview

Interview

It was a short interview and I pretty much thought I was going to get the job before I applied only one other person there applied My interviewer was nice and thats good

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you encounter a problem   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OSIsoft.

Interview

One of the interviewers was impatient and clearly annoyed throughout, despite my successfully answering their main pseudocode problem and interacting intelligently with them. Interrupted my pseudocode explanation, for example, with a litany of loop types when it was obvious that the particular implementation didn't matter. This person also spent most of the time kind of smirking and remarking on how unsatisfactory candidates tend to be, which is perhaps true but was a strange thing to preach about continuously.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSIsoft in March 2017.

Interview

Applied at a university recruitment. Got response after 2 months.

Round 1:
    Set of questions via email and asked to share github account details.

Round 2:
    Phone screen with live coding interview can be done in a language you are comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• 1. Implement a Liked list
      2. Check if a string is palindrome using recursion   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSIsoft.

Interview

Applied at a university recruitment. Got response after three months and had a phone screen accompanied by live coding for a simple program which can be done in a language you are comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• About technical skills and live coding for a simple program.   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft in March 2017.

Interview

submitted my resume through career fair, after a couple weeks, one of the person emailed me and said I am going to the next level which is phone interview. Phone interview took about 30 to 40 minutes. After the phone interview, they set up onsite interview for the next month.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OSIsoft (San Leandro, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with 4 people each for 45 minutes. The first was a person from HR, the last three were Chemical Engineers. The last interview consisted of a technical trouble shooting question where you have hypothetical technical error and you have to explain how you would go about solving that problem.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSIsoft.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. After a long time I had to keep sending emails and eventually spoke on the phone. Was told I would be contacted shortly regarding next steps but never got contacted.