Found 424 of over 946 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Snap? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Snap employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great benefits and especially great dental" (in 95 reviews)
- "Great people and a wonderful place to work." (in 94 reviews)
- "culture was great and supportive" (in 54 reviews)
- "Free food for 3 meals a day when we were in the office and then daily post mates credit when we were working from home." (in 39 reviews)
- "Good pay and benefit." (in 36 reviews)
- "Poor management, Evan doesn't have the skillset to the lead the org and has no plans to step down" (in 38 reviews)
- "Lackluster and incompetent leadership" (in 27 reviews)
- "No work/life balance; a ton of OT." (in 18 reviews)
- "Some really bad managers" (in 18 reviews)
- "For those OPT/H1B holders, think twice before you made the decision, the company's policy is brutal during this layoff, the H1B holders will enter the grace period immediately" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Snap and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Snap Reviews FAQs
Snap has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 946 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Snap to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
70% of Snap employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Snap 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.