Found 698 of over 773 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people & culture; everyone is friendly and willing to help each other" (in 109 reviews)
- "Great perks and culture." (in 62 reviews)
- "Great comp/equity and benefits" (in 41 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 24 reviews)
- "India's leadership is great, we have seen a lot of things improve since leadership joining." (in 24 reviews)
- "Management gives little help or direction" (in 19 reviews)
- "minimal upward mobility at times" (in 13 reviews)
- "Clear favoritism." (in 8 reviews)
- "compensation is low" (in 8 reviews)
- "The string that really broke the camel's back was when they did a layoff 4 DAYS before the end of their fiscal year in an attempt to make the company numbers look good." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Yext and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
The people are nice and caring, the energy is casual and productive, and everyone you interact with makes it clear they enjoy having you around.
I honestly can't think of any.
- 4.0Oct 31, 2023EmployeeFormer Employee
You won't find a better place to work with great people than here. Everyone is extremely kind and intelligent and you can tell they want to do right by the company. Pay is competitive Benefits are good Growth in the company is decent
Leadership is very focused on the shareholders and doing what's best for them and thinks about the employee population last. They preach an open/transparent leadership style, but they have been caught promising no layoffs in the foreseeable future, but then go ahead and do it anyway. I wouldn't trust them 100%. Although I mentioned growth being decent, you do have to do a lot to be promoted. It seems a little political at times with this, but if you're well liked and always go the extra mile, you'll make a very successful career here.4
- 3.0Oct 10, 2023Technical EngagementFormer Employee, more than 1 year
the office and my team were nice, but thats it
someone wrote on here that yext has gone through 5 rounds of layoffs in the past 8-10 months. FIVE. I was impacted by the first round of layoffs and frankly it was unexpected because just a month or two prior to their first round of layoffs they said at the company all hands that we're doing great we arent going to have layoffs. like.. okay thanks for the heads up. They laid off people who managed one of their biggest accounts without warning to the client or their employee. How do you expect a company like that to value you as a member of their team?11
- 3.0Oct 16, 2023Director, Enterprise SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Smart people, many came from SFDC and Adobe, many left for for SalesLoft or back to where they came from.
The culture was non-existent, but may well have had to do with COVID and everyone working from home.3
- 5.0Nov 6, 2023Platform ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Leadership cares about their employees, beautiful office spaces, amazing people work here.
Additional transportation / commuter benefits would be nice, and incentivize me to go into the office more often.
- 3.0Nov 9, 2023Upward AnalystFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
doing real work, not like an internship
one rotation was predetermined, so after 18 months you only try 2 roles
- 4.0Oct 24, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Former Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Company culture was awesome. Team Driven Great company perks (lunch, apparel,spiffs)
Internal growth was limited. Not great incentives to exceed your number.
- 3.0Aug 17, 2023Director, Enterprise SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great product. Tons of opportunity.
No care for people. Laid off a lot of top performers who had higher salaries to try to cut costs. Execs have major egos and think the product can sell itself. Don’t work here unless you want to live your life in fear of being laid off. The company has gone through 5 rounds of layoffs since CEO transition a little over a year ago.15
Yext Reviews FAQs
Yext has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 773 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Yext to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Yext employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yext 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.