24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I received a call and interviewed with the operations manager the next day. They offered me the job that day and then there was a background check before I could start training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Most managers are going to be nice but serious, just don't be nervous. Dress to impress - business casual. its just going to be you and the manager in the room. Only once did I ever do a group interview with this company but it depends on the manager. They want to see your enthusiam and leadership skills, if not that customer service knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went over the top for a customer   1 Answer
    • what does fitness mean to you   1 Answer
    • what makes you different than the rest   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time you had to work as a team with others   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I interviewed and was asked about my professional career before working for 24 hf. I met with the general manager, she was very kind and decided to pursue me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2017.

Interview

One week after completing the online application, I received a call to schedule an interview for the following afternoon. I interviewed one-on-one with the club manager. The manager was friendly and made the interview process very easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for 24 hour fitness?   Answer Question
    • If you were watching 3 children ages 8, 3, and 6 months, what would you do to keep them safe and entertained?   Answer Question
    • If a 3 year old fell, hit his head, and started crying what would you do?   Answer Question

Training General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interview by someone in HR and a DM. Simple questions, but you can immediately see that they require someone who can thrive in a high pressure system and provide results.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with profit and loss statements?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Friendswood, TX).

Interview

Applied online at the beginning of May, got called for an interview towards the end of June. Met with the Sales Manager, he was very nice. Pretty straightforward interview. Called me back and set up a Panel interview with himself, Operations manager, Fitness manager, and General manager, to see what area I would be best in. About 30 minutes after my interview I got a call saying I got the job as a Service Representative.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you think your biggest strength and weakness are? And why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I went in for the interview and the club manager interviewed me and asked pretty standard questions. He wanted to know my experience with kids, how i deal with stress and how i handle conflict with coworkers and customers. It was very relaxed and after the interview he let me know that I was hired and the employment process happened pretty quickly after that.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Emailed the head trainer asking for any job opportunities, got back to me the following day. Interview was relaxed and easy, took around an hour. Received an offer that day which I accepted.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview. Recruiter met me at the club closest to my location, it was a nice sit down interview. Questions were straight forward. Determined a position other than what I applied for would be the best current fit for my experience and talents.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Northridge, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad, asked about a premade questions which relates a certain situations about a client. The one who interviewed me was pretty chill. He asked me certain questions about the motive of 24 hour fitness, and what my previous experiences.