24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.3

Fitness Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Interview with General Manager. Then Interview with District Manager and Hunan Resources. Questions were about leadership and how to develop a team. They will not ask anything you do not already know. Know about the business side of the job.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Really long interview over an hour, asked questions off of a paper, a lot of unrelated questions, felt really dragged out could've been cut shorter and more efficient, kind of repetitive

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you explained to a customer what the problem was   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted about 1 week later to go in for an interview. Interview took maybe 40 minutes. Super chill environment. Was asked to just tell him about myself...why I wanted to work at a gym and was given some scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a customer that was angry about something. What did you do?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I got a call to schedule an interview the day after I applied. The manager was friendly and the interview was very conversational, not just a list of questions. 24hr Fitness has a training "on-boarding" process which is great for trainers new to the field, like myself.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview was super easy, asked if I can work the night shift and how comfortable I'd be taking the position. Let me know my job duties and asked scenario type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The fitness manager sounded very robotic and not a lot of substance. Talking but not a lot substance. Then met with the general manager who wanted me in sales and promised a promotion if I worked hard but no actual numbers to make up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (West Covina, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, had a total of 3 interviews and it all went smoothly. Got interviewed on the spot and then had my final interview the very next day. Took about a week for the background check but this proccess was easy,

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work 24?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called 3 days later did the phone screening and was invited to interview with FM and OM interview took about an hour between both of them. Hired later that day. background check took 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I received a call and interviewed with the operations manager the next day. They offered me the job that day and then there was a background check before I could start training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Most managers are going to be nice but serious, just don't be nervous. Dress to impress - business casual. its just going to be you and the manager in the room. Only once did I ever do a group interview with this company but it depends on the manager. They want to see your enthusiam and leadership skills, if not that customer service knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went over the top for a customer   1 Answer
    • what does fitness mean to you   1 Answer
    • what makes you different than the rest   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time you had to work as a team with others   Answer Question