24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 598 of over 598 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Very professional, good intentions. Went really smooth. Started a great conversation, then walked me around the facilities before sitting down in his office. Was a very short interview, 4-6 questions estimated.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any obstacles and how you overcame it?
    1 Answer

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Basically you give a formal interview and the. A practical interview where you walk someone through a session. During the session you will do a assessment which is fairly simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Referral - very quick and conversational. I was a client so I was familiar with the location, employees, and requirements of the role. I was on the overnight shift. We went over my schedule and availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

-A phone screening with the HR recruiter -A phone interview with the District Manager -A one hour job shadow with another General Manager -Present "gameplan" for what you expect to accomplish first 90 days in role -An in-person interview with District Manager & human resources manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Sat with ops manager, basic q&a with scenario rp. Mostly asked about prior employment type workloads. Very formal, they wore a polo with khakis and considered it dressing up. Offered water while I waited and was promptly given a tour of the gym.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in Dec 2021

Interview

Really well. Fun. Engaging. Group setting (8 people in my interview). Asked us how we define customer service, how we had a negative retail experience and what we would do about it, and what we expect out of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Asked us how we define customer service, how we had a negative retail experience and what we would do about it, and what we expect out of the company.

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

It was thorough and friendly. The manager asked questions about my previous experience and why I felt like I would be a good fit for the role. It lasted about 30 min give or take.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Quick process as long as you have certifications needed to start. They walk you through the gym to make sure you have an understanding of their layout. If you are ready to help people reach their goals then you would be a great fit for them.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to be a personal trainer for 24 Hour fitness.

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Walked in and met the fitness manager. Was toured around the gym and asked a few basic questions, then offered the job. It was a very easy process. Started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA)

Interview

It was casual. The fitness manager asked me about myself and gave me options to get CPT certs. Then I talked to the GM and it was a smooth process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 598 Interviews

24 Hour Fitness Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at 24 Hour Fitness as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.34 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Service Representative and Kids Club Attendant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Personal Trainer and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at 24 Hour Fitness takes an average of 13 days when considering 659 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Personal Trainer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Kids Club Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at 24 Hour Fitness according to 659 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 32.09%