24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 561 of over 561 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

The interview process was simple and quick. It took no longer than 30 minutes from start to finish of the interview. Supplemental questions were accommodated to working with kids. You also need to show proof of CPR certification or you'll be required to get certified within a certain number of days after hire.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with kids?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Thorough questions, had the privilege of speaking to general manager and district manager. Both seemed in there place and loved what they do. Most places will sell you a dream and allow you to believe something that is completely different what was expressed. These 2 manager know that they are where they need to be, it was genuine. The environment felt welcoming and would definitely be a place where I would invite anyone to give it an opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions
  • A time where I had to go over and beyond and what the outcome was from task .

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Smooth and authentic. The process was transparent and honest. I felt they cared about who they brought aboard. They asked relevant questions and didn’t sway with the small talk I have experienced heavy by other larger companies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

I was recruited from the gym floor. The manager liked my attitude I displayed walking into the club every day and thought I would be a good fit for the team. I applied online and interviewed within the same week.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you like about the gym?

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Called by phone 2 days after I walked in to speak to a manager about my submitted application. Spoke with the front desk manager on the phone for a few minutes about my experience and interest in the role. Went in 1 week later for in person interview with club manager and was notified the next day that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to Work for 24 hour fitness? What experience do you have working in customer service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Kapolei, HI) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview started with a tour of the complex complete with free-weights, machines, and a pool. It is an excellent gym with even better customer service. They are looking for someone that is passionate about fitness, and having a background in sales will be beneficial if you are looking to move up. The interviewer was kind.

Interview Questions
  • Name an example of a time where you had to stand up for what you believe in.

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Interview was not difficult at all and probably lasted under 15 minutes. Was asked about prior experience and my availability and was ultimately given an offer on the spot. Salary was non negotiable but as a college student for the time, it was needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

I interview process was fair my manager just asked me about myself and my experiences, also I got ask questions about certain circumstances of how I handle certain situations. I also got asked if I would be able to handle the job and the regular day to day goals for the gym.

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview

Met with the Customer Service Manager and talked about strengths and weaknesses and was given scenarios to see how I would provide service to club members. It was really easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

24 Hour Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in Sep 2020

Interview

It was via zoom and same questions they would ask in person. At first it was a little awkward but they let you do most of the talking. Just have your resume ready!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 561 Interviews