24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Showed up with my resume. Met with a manager not the GM, and she immediately took me to meet with the GM. Was basically hired on the spot. Spoke a lot about how I would interact with costumers and how many interactions could be turned into sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?
      Very general stuff.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Richmond, CA).

Interview

I had a one on one meeting with the fitness manager. I was nervous because it was my first interview in a new field after being out of the work force for over 10 years. I had read some things online about how to do an interview so I tried to ask relevant questions and show a lot of enthusiasm. I talked him into hiring me on the spot.

Sales Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Richmond, TX).

Interview

very simple, asked a few question and asked about experience with the operations manager and sales manager , the club manager acted like he was to busy to interview or get to know who he is hiring.

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. Got a call back then next day to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed 2 days later with the Operations Manager. Next day came back in to interview with the General Manager and got offered the position. The interviews were great, quick, easy, and they were very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this ssituation? Who would you help first, and why?
      A parent with an upset child trying to complain, a customer trying to buy a water bottle, & a customer checking in with a red screen on the pos system (account issues).
      1 Answer

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2017.

Interview

Went in and spoke to the General manager and was interviewed. It went smooth and felt comfortable, they went over scenarios and I rolled play. I answered all their questions and feel positive that I will be getting a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. They called and set a time for a face to face interview. The interview was about 3 days after i submitted the resume. Met with the training manager for about 30 minutes. Very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at 24 Hour Fitness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Euless, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview felt more like a friendly conversation rather than being questioned. I was very comfortable with the interviewer and the setting and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to change someone's life through fitness?
      How would you build a connection with a new client?
      Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview with Sercice Representative Lead the day after I submitted my application in January 2017. It he was overall a very positive and personable experience- I was told that I would hear back within a day or so, and less than 4 hours later I received a call to set up a 2nd interview with the Club Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would your past employers describe you?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2017.

Interview

Most of the question are formed based on how your resume looks. Plus the questions that manager wants to know about you, how you manage and your growth as a leader. Keep in mind, ever question you're asked an honest response should be given NOT the answer you think is perfect. It will go along way! The interview process is as followed:
    1st interview is with a recruiter or DM based on how you heard about the position.
    2nd interview is with the Director of HR or some HR personnel.
    3rd interview is with the RVP.
    4th THEY WILL SEND AN OFFER.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Such an easy interview, great frendly environment to be around. It was more like two friends having a conversation. Just be yourself, and show them why you would make a great fit at 24 Hour Fitness. The experience was great and I am excited to start and became good friends with everyone there.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your down time?   1 Answer