Acquity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquity Group Interview Questions

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my application online after speaking with representatives from a college career fair and a recruiter reached out to me about a week later. I had a phone screening with the recruiter going over my resume and pre-qualifications. Next step was an interview with a member of the sales team. This round was very similar but more in depth, no unexpected questions. Finally, the last round was an onsite interview which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with members of the sales team and a presentation on "Why sales?" and "Why Acquity/Accenture?" For the presentation, be prepared to sell yourself and stand out amongst the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, base salary + commission

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met through a college career fair, recruiter reached out within a few weeks, interviewed with her and then came into the office for an in-person interview with two members of the team.

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Introduced at a career fair and then was asked for an onsite interview that consisted of 3 separate 1 on 1 interviews and then a design challenge. For the 1 on 1 interviews I interviewed with a developer, designer, and product manager. Recruiter was very friendly. For the onsite there were multiple people interviewing as well and we joined as a group for lunch and presenting the design challenges. It was interesting to see how other candidates approached the challenge.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruited through school career fair. Heard back within two weeks. Interview took place on campus conducted by one interviewer. Asked to answer two case study questions. Approximately 45 mins long.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

I came in through the college hire process and spoke with a recruiter. The recruiter then contacted me for an interview on campus several weeks later, which lead to an in office interview. The in office interview occurred over the course of the morning and had four sections: a case study, writing sample, behavioral, meeting with a current associate, and a manager interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was probably being asked straight up what a person with little experience in the field could contribute to the company, and not being cliche about it.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

They were very nice and upfront about what they were looking for - someone with more experience. It was good to connect with them and I appreciated the time spent on their end.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with recruiters at my school career fair. A recruiter from Chicago later on contacted me for an open position and interviewed me 1st about my personality and what I like working on and asked me to walk her through my process in a school project/portfolio piece. From there, the offices from where I was being recruited contacted me and asked me more specific and technical questions about my portfolio.

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. If interviewing at a business career fair, be prepared to have case studies as part of the first interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Fairly efficient, comprehensive and well planned with a very quick response & turnaround time by the recruiter.

Associate, Technology Interview

Application

Interview

I met them at Campus Career fair, called me in for an on campus interview 1 week later. On campus interview were just a couple of case studies.

1 week later got called in for an on-site interview. 3 out of 4 onsite interviews were mainly behavioral where they ask question about past experience. 1 is a technical interview where they ask you to write code on paper.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive function to compute nth of Fibonacci series.
      Write a function for Caesar cipher with n.
      Answer Question

I was interested in a more back-end development job.