Acquity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted in the morning by the recruiter by phone. Within the 10-15 min interview, she asked me the usual questions (how did you find out about our company, At the end she told me to fill out a behavioral assessment and gave me an interview date and time. The interview day lasted 3 hours or so. You'll talk to several sales managers and the VP of Sales. Be prepared to write a short essay in 15 mins about technology and how it has affected you (and will affect you in 5 years). At the end of the day, we presented our presentations.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why Acquity Group? They will ask you to make a PP presentation. Easy if you practice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

AG contacted me to interview with them. Your first round is a case study as they want to see if you are able to comprehend how a consulting company works/thinks. If you are an engineer and use the internet, this should not be a problem.

Your second round interview consists of another case study, a behavioral, another behavioral but based on leadership, a chat with a new guy, and food with the guys up top. These are all rather simple but be prepared to offer a good reason of "why Acquity Group?". I was asked this in all 5 parts of the second round.

The tour showed 2 floors inside the Citi Group building in downtown chicago with the first looking like a cubical maze from office space and the second being a much smoother environment with all the cubical walls knocked down. Glancing around, it seems that there weren't too many people occupying these cubicals. I assume this is due to travel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Going over resume, and ask questions about personality, school projects...
    The last question involves with a case study: "Given 7 seven different website about furniture, how do you combine them into one."

Interview Questions

• Pick one school project, and tell me about it, including project step.   Answer Question
    • Case Study: Given 7 different website about furniture, how do you combine them into one ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Meridian, ID) in October 2011.

Interview

I had 5 interviews. One was a written interview on the topic "How will technology impact you after 5 years?". I then had a behavioral interview and a case study interview. The topic for case study was "Mary wants to start a business and wants to do e-commerce but she is not able to decide on ebay or amazon or yahoo. How will you approach this problem?" The other 2 interviews were similar to behavioral. Nothing technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Started off as a typical interview. I was then given the choice of about 6 different case studies to choose from. I only had to answer one. The case study was easy enough, although because I was nervous I missed an important point. They are really big on knowing a lot of information about the company before the interview.

Interview Questions

• My case study was about redesigning a fictional furniture store's website and re-branding them. I had to describe the process I would use to do this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was preselected for an On-Campus interview with them after speaking with a recruiter at the school's Career fair. The on-campus interview was a simple, work ethics and personality interview, with one problem/design question. I was asked to schedule on-campus interviews in Irvine a few days later. Interview consisted of meeting with a designer, technical, recent-hire, a written assessment, and lastly a high-up executive. I believe I fumbled on the last one when he asked me about working for a large or small company- he told me there were different benefits but working for a large company was the lazy choice. It took about 3 hours to complete. The original recruiter called back a week later saying they liked me and was very personable and to keep in touch, but there were stronger candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

First round was a case interview for about 30 minutes on campus. HR called 2 days later for second round in chicago office. My process took longer because I had to wait for another set of dates. Second round consisted of 2 behavioral, 1 case, 1 writing assessment, 1 meet and greet with an associate. They made sure to have alum from your school. Total time for second round was 3.5 hours which included lunch where top management was available for questions. found out week later. they were looking for stronger IT background.

Interview Questions

• Why Acquity Group?   Answer Question
    • Tell me 3 things that you want me to know about you as I will be meeting a number of people today.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The first round interview was a 1:1 interview with an employee. He asked about my resume and there was a short case involved. Because I went to the info session the night before he already knew me so he knew that I knew about the company. I would assume that he would have asked me to tell him my perspective of the company though had I not been to that session.

The second round interview consisted of a one hour lunch, a 30 minute written exam, a 30 minute behavioral interview, a 30 minute leadership interview, another 30 minute interview and a 30 minute case study.

The 1:1 interviews were fairly straightforward. Mostly about projects you worked on or problems you have encountered.

The case study had the same list of options to choose from as the first round but you had to choose something different. I don't remember the question but once again it had to do with basically improving a website. It was different in the way you thought about the question though.

I really enjoyed by time at the interview. The people there were extrememly nice and made me feel comfortable. I think the culture of working there would be fun.

Interview Questions

• How will technology impact your life over the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • The case study from the first round was about coming up with a website for a company who has different products and different websites for each product and they want to combine them into one site.   1 Answer
    • In the first round the interviewer asked me what I liked about certain websites and what I didn't.   1 Answer
    • What was your least favorite class?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

First round was an on campus interview that consisted of six mini case studies. They want to gauge your thought processes regarding how you would approach and solve problems.

Second round was an all day interview at the office, consisting of 2 case studies, executive interview, HR interview, behavioral interview, situational analysis, and a writing sample. There was also a meet and greet session with all of the employees where you could ask questions regarding the work that they do.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had two phone interviews - one with the recruiter who initially reached out to me through LinkedIn, and one with the hiring director in my division. I then came in for an office interview the next week and met with 5 different interviewers over the course of 2 hours. There was also a short written "test" which is basically to make sure you can write well and put sentences together without glaring grammatical errors.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was probably "Where do you see the biggest opportunity for digital growth in the next 5-10 years?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me the very top of my "desired salary" range that I initially gave to the recruiter, which was a 25% increase from my salary at my previous job, so I didn't negotiate although I know it is possible.