Alcatel-Lucent Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Alcatel-Lucent

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 447 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (United States)

Interview

No phone interview, directly requested to attend on site interview. On site interview was very professional, asking mostly work experience and some behavioral questions. Conducted by hiring manager and a few potential colleagues. Total of 4 people. Total duration approximately half day.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of you solving a challenging problem.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Canada)

Interview

The interview process started with the HR team sending email to invite for a phone call interview. Shortly after the phone interview, i was invited for a face-face with the hiring manager and then HR. Finally it ended with the MD and offer was sent via email.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (San Jose, CA)

Interview

The interview process was very lengthly, I had multiple phone calls in different time zones and met with multiple individuals for in person interviews but not all at the same time. The interview questions were grilling mostly how I would deal with one manager who did not deal well with not getting their way.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle a difficult Manager who does not like to be told no?
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Bangalore)

Interview

A coding round with two programs to be solved on an online compiler. One was easy and the other one was tricky. Next was an aptitude round which also included questions related to English grammar. One tech interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

A empresa foi comprada, então não passei por processo seletivo. Foi uma aquisição. Empresa muito acolhedora e que visa o bem estar das pessoas

Interview Questions
  • O que você mais gosta de fazer?
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 10.30am on weekday. I reached there at correct time and called the contact person. She said that someone would come and take you for the interview. I have waited around one and half an hour. A person came and took me for interview. It was 4 rounds process. 1st round is technical discussion with one person, he asked me all basic questions on java, spring and some questions on my project. It was just basic knowledge testing round on the technology. After 1st round, he took me for lunch after which I had 2nd technical discussion with another person. Questions were bit difficult in this round, you should be more confident on what you are saying. 3rd was discussion with manager. He was technical person and asked some basic questions on project, my role. He explained about their project and discussed package too. Once he was satisfied, he took me for HR round. HR round was just for formality. Its been a week I attended the interview. No communication from them yet. It may be because of my notice period which is 3 months. They have an urgent requirement. Hoping for the best and waiting for the offer

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (United States)

Interview

Mostly works out through referral. Technical interview was a breeze. Mostly people questions about the general layer2/layer3 concepts. One round of interview on coding skills in C. One round of interview on data structures.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience in Broadcom switching chipsets and the work flow.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Bangalore) in May 2017

Interview

Asked to come for a f2f interview. You will have to stand outside in the reception because there will be many candidates and 4 chairs. The interviewer was looking for a separate set of skills and I felt there was no reason for asking candidates to come just for fun.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (India)

Interview

1. Telephonic round 2. Coding round (Asked me to come on a weekday, after 5hours of coding asked me to copy the code in a pendrive and leave). Didn't even gave me time for lunch or even water. Wasted whole day, that also a weekday. 3. No feedback about the coding round, wheather I cleared that round or not.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcatel-Lucent (Raleigh) in Mar 2017

Interview

I got a phone call within 2 days of applying from Alcatel-Lucent. They asked me on call if I knew about SDN and networking basics along with OOPs programming

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my projects, difficulties faced during each and object oriented programming concepts
Viewing 1 - 10 of 447