Allscripts Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allscripts Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts in April 2013.

Interview

Horrible company. Horrible interview process. Not organized. NO feedback. Had to keep asking over and over where the process was... No feedback. Difficult to deal with since it's oursourced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The initial walkin took place at some recruiting agency where a topic was given to us to speak over just to check communication skills.Shortlisted candidates were called upon for the first round at Allscripts which was an english assessment test after that a GD took place as the topic was simple everyone expressed well.After that technical interview took place for the candidates who were called upon next day after the GD. Sql queries and implementation related questions were basically asked.Then the HR round,basically the normal questions.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

got the phone interview from a recruiter after around 2 weeks from the application date. Got a n interview in person call from the same recruiter after 1 week from the initial call. Had 3 rounds interview after and they were quite friendly

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The Hiring process as it happened in steps:
    1. First off, I received a call from the recruiter who went through a list of questionnaires.
    2. Then I was called to the company premises on the following day to appear for the online English and Aptitude Test.
    3. About 3 to 4 weeks later received an email invite to join the Assessment Center to be interviewed.
    4. Assessment center started with a presentation including information about the company, about the position and the interview process to follow.
    5. There were 3 rounds of interview, the first one was a Role Play/Reverse Role Play round where in the first half I had to handle a support call from a client regarding system issues. In the second half I had to summarize my perspective as a customer after watching a video.
    6. The second round was a team building activity where we were divided into groups of 5 and had to build a helicopter of legos.
    7. The final round was a panel inerview.

Interview Questions

• If we give you a team of 15 people and ask you to reproduce a group of people executing what your current job function is, how would you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What are the differences between Citrix and VPN?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no scope or option for negotiations.