Alzheimer's Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

2.6

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Over a month from start to offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was "allowed".

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

applied online, slow to respond to set up interview, chapter undergoing a lot of changes, unsure of positions as they were changing some of them and unsure of territory, salary ranges lower than expected

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with supervising staff and volunteers   Answer Question

Special Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Applied online and reviewed email from recruiter 1 day after applying. Had interview 1 week from application. Interviewed worth Lisa Lee. Interview was 50 minutes. I had a good rapport wit Lisa Lee. I asked how long before next step. Her response 'as soon as possible'. I sent follow up thank you email, but have not heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why Alzheimers Association? What made you apply?   Answer Question
    • With multiple organizations asking for donations, how would you get them to choose Alz over other organizations?   Answer Question

Special Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was interviewed in person by a small group, including one person on Skype. They each had a list of questions and rotated asking them. The person on Skype made notes during the interview. They had a bottle of water waiting for me, which I really appreciated because my mouth gets dry when I'm nervous!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received call back within three weeks, and interviewed the next week. Process was quick and easy. Meet with two senior members of department to learn more about the role and their needs. Over all it was a good description of the actual work and felt like a good match.

Interview Questions

• Always tricky being asked about connection to disease... for me I have one so I shared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered salary once and it was accepted, additional requests like work from home were left to be determined after one year.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Morgantown, WV) in October 2009.

Interview

Was contacted via phone by HR recruiter. Then 1:1 interview which lasted only 15 minutes. Later received offer and accepted.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I inquired about the internship through my college via email and sat down with the regional manager, only 1 time. We discussed why I wanted to intern for the alzheimer's association and other questions about my motivation and time obligations with my other college requirements. She was very helpful and extremely warm/friendly. They need a lot of help from volunteers so my decision to intern there was welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern for this organization?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association in February 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with leadership team. Must prepare a 90 day plan and present at interview. Some leaders texting during interview. That's the most of it. Pretty demanding interview for such low paying job. Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
    How did you hear about the position? ...
    What do you know about the company? ...
    Why do you want this job? ...
    Why should we hire you? ...
    What are your greatest professional strengths? ...
    What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was simple. First, was screened via phone call and person on the phone took my interests and forwarded my application to the department that would fit me best.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

very easy. i sent an email that i was interested in working for a nonprofit. immediately got back to me to schedule a time to talk. i was able to schedule interview at my convenience. i was offered an internship at end of interview.