American Institutes for Research Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

American Institutes for Research

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Institutes for Research in May 2019

Interview

There was an initial call with HR to establish salary expectations and basic and eligibility, followed by a phone interview with a senior team member, and an in-person interview with the team and other key personnel.

Interview Questions
  • What the tuning parameters of my GBM were.
    Answer Question

American Institutes for Research

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

Sat through an all day interview and never hear back from them … interviewed with over 6 people for an entry level position. Some people were in person and some were over zoom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

A phone screening was followed by the company providing transportation and lodging for the interview at their central office. A one-hour test was followed by a series of interviews in person and by phone with managers at several different levels.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my particular experience that was unusual in the field.

American Institutes for Research

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Institutes for Research in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process went quite quickly. After submitting an application online, I was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. I was asked for a writing sample and scheduled for an interview the next week. I had two more back-to-back interviews, which I will admit that I did not feel that confident about. After a week or so, I reached out to one of the interviewers and my recruiter but neither responded. I tried reaching out one more time but never got a response. I understand getting ghosted early in the process, but it seems rude to go through three interviews and not get the courtesy of an email letting me know they were not moving forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

It was very smooth and friendly. They asked e about my research experiences and working experiences. They answered my questions patiently and completely. They tried to support me as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

1 screening phone interview. Then 2 weeks later, 3 interviews by different team members back to back. Received an offer 4 days after interview. Recruitment team is very helpful & responsive

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you disagreed with a supervisor? What was the result?

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

I did not interview with American Institutes for Research. I never heard back about my application, and could not find anyone to get in touch with to check in about my application.

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

The interview process itself was smooth. The interviewers were nice and straightforward, and the materials that I needed for the programming part of the interview was sent before so that I could prepare. Positive experience overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Institutes for Research

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at American Institutes for Research in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview questions were very cookie cutter, and I felt that the interviewer didn't leave much space for me to show who I was. The interviewer unfortunately had very little concrete information about the position itself, so very few of my questions were answered. I left the interview feeling like the interviewer had very little idea of who I was as a person, which was frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in this position? What do you hope to do in 5 years?

American Institutes for Research

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Recruiter sends email, does initial virtual interview, asks for writing sample and transcript. Actual interviews scheduled next. Interviewed with four people who were pleasant enough. Waited to hear back but had to email recruiter to check status.

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure/ensure quality in your work? Where do you see yourself in five years? Describe a time when you had to work/perform with no guidance.

American Institutes for Research

Application

I interviewed at American Institutes for Research

Interview

Simple, straight forward, nice experience meeting team and learning about the company. Asked open-ended questions and were friendly. Had an interesting interview and thought the organization was a good fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews