Amscot Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amscot Financial Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amscot Financial in May 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter. Interviewed at Amscot financial. They said not to arrive more than 15 minutes to your scheduled interview time. When you walk in you take a math test it has addition subtraction multiplication and percentages. You also have other papers about availability and credit check. You must have open availability from 6:30am-10pm. After you're done filling out all the paperwork and finish the test you then meet with the recruiter. She was very nice and made it very easy to answer questions so your not so nervous. I interviewed on Friday at 11:30am she said I should know back by Tuesday letting me know weather or not I was going to get offered a position. Saturday morning at 9am I received a call back from the recruiter saying they wanted to offer me a position. From there they email you paper work and you have to make sure you have everything done and ready by your first day of work. You have to take a drug test and send school transcripts in. There is also a 3 week training with daily test she had said. Now I am just waiting for my first day to start.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was quick and very professional. I meet with the recruiter and she shared her own stories with the company and I was empresses with how quickly she moved up in the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and a simple math test.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Riverview, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Lady wasn't the hiring person she typed everything I said while she read off questions . Super unprofessional to me and after not hearing back i decided to call I left a message . And like 20 mins later they email me basically saying no.. which is a slap to the face considering how they reposted up the job the next day. Maybe if you wasn't so picky and treat your employee better your turn around rate wouldn't be so high JS

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amscot Financial.

Interview

Apply by web. They schedule for an interview in person at the Branch and take a Math test. They schedule the drug test and let you know when you start training at corporate office.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Lakeland, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick process - Apply,interview, heard back within 2 days.
    drug test, background check and credit check took a week
    The only scary thing is putting in a two week at your current job but still not knowing if they have completed everything.
    Started exactly two weeks from the interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

it was very easy & quick. I applied on a Wednesday and got called 2hours later to schedule an interview for the next day. You take an easy math test(addition, division, multiplication, subtraction, fractions, & percentage) prior to the interview. The interview flowed really well & it felt like I was talking to a friend. An hour after the interview I received a call to check my email to do the drug test & to fill out information to submit the background check. Training started 2 weeks later.

Financial Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back less than a week later for an interview. I had a great interview with my recruiter and a few days later I got a job offer and my training scheduled. It was a pretty quick process as far as my interview experience goes.

There was a simple math test associated with the interview. Nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• What are your short and long term career and personal goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very hard. probably the most intense interview I've been in. you take a math quiz before taking the interview and you're not allowed to use a calculator. if you don't pass it, you don't continue the interview. they asks lots of questions while typing everything you say.

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial.

Interview

first they call you, second you get interviewed at the branch, be prepared for a math test its going to be the first thing in the interview process, and they do the same questions as any other job

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was a basic interview. You complete a couple of papers first about availability and authorizing the background screen, if selected. After that you sit with the recruiter for about 30 minutes and your done.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous employers and availability to work the schedule.   Answer Question