Ann Taylor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 692 of over 692 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

It’s very easy, simple answers asking about your work experience… and what would you bring to the company just be helpful.. don’t think about it to much you will get it!

Interview Questions
  • what would you do if someone stole from the store
    1 Answer

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Telephone interview, than at the company, standard questions, about twenty questions, nothing new at this position. Questions about your future goals, why this company, why do you want to work for us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY)

Interview

Initial interview discussing background and goals and objectives for career. If accepted to next rounds, then the internal team provides a prompted project that you will have a week or two to complete and present to the greater team. From there interview process with the team that you might be working with.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in retail? How can your background contribute to the team?

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Very casual interview, was asked questions about my availability for scheduling rather than the typical interviewing questions (I can assume this was partly because I included my resume, but was still a little surprised as the casual environment). I was able to get a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Transition interview from sales associate to sales lead. Manager went over the additional new tasks that the sales lead position would be responsible for. There was also an interview with the district manager as well.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time when you had to step in to solve a customer's problem that another team member could not solve?

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Easygoing, typical retail interview. Very relaxed. Talk with store manager. Received a job offer on spot. Nice people to work with. Diverse workplace. Learned a lot about working and interacting with different backgrounds. Mostly women in professional workforce.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ann Taylor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor in Jun 2021

Interview

My interviewer was very polite and professional. We spoke about the role and I received an offer later that week, but took another position that better suited my career goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

pretty standard interview process. don't know much more to say here so I will keep rambling because this website won't actually let me look at the reviews I want to without writing some review so here we are sorry to whomever might be looking at this fr some actual insight

Interview Questions
  • how would your previous experience contribute to your role here?

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Quick and easy. They asked some basic questions and did a little "test run". Afterwards they asked for availability. Towards the end they asked if I were to be offered at part-time position would I take it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ann Taylor

Application

I interviewed at Ann Taylor

Interview

Easy to talk to overall great. Quick interview and everyone was so nice and welcoming. I enjoyed learning and hearing all about this specific position and believe the work atmosphere is a great place and definitely would be a great experience for an entry level hire.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any sales experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 692 Interviews