Asbury Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asbury Automotive Interview Questions

Interviews at Asbury Automotive

2.1

BDC Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process was quick. You will interview with more than one person. Experience is a plus. With phones customers and scheduling. Being able to multitask is a must.

Call Center Agent CDZ Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview

Posting is very misleading! This is strictly an outbound calling position. Pay is very low! I hold a college degree and to be called in for such work paying so low is a slap in the face! This was a waste of time!

Please add OUTBOUND CALLING into the posting

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

The company has a great process for the applying applicant. The online application, uploading of resume and any questions was very clear and specific. The email contact after a day shows the quick process via online for possible employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with the Asbury Group   1 Answer

May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your interview. We are thrilled to hear you accepted the offer and found our process to be clear and informative. If you have additional feedback to share, please contact recruiting@asburyauto.com.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Duluth, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I felt comfortable speaking with everyone, not like a typical nervous interview, they were all very welcoming. They gave me a tour of the facility and explained their process and training that is provided.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and what I’ve done similar in the past.   1 Answer

May 14, 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience at Asbury. We are excited to hear you had the opportunity to tour the facility and meet our staff first to ensure this was the right place to build your career. Welcome to the team!

Lot Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Greensboro, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was contacting you by phone to set up your interview appointment. Once, you've set your appointment with the manager then you will go to the interview. After the interview then you will go through the hiring process which is background check, drug test, paper work, orientation, and training.

Interview Questions

Asbury Automotive Response

Jul 16, 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience with Asbury. If you have additional insight to share, please feel free to contact recruiting@asburyauto.com. Welcome aboard!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Very easy just read over application and got to know the manager. Online application took awhile maybe 45 minutes but actual interviews are short and pretty much just a formality before offering the position

Interview Questions

Asbury Automotive Response

Jul 11, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback, we are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and found value in reviewing the information presented online as well as getting to know your hiring manager. Please feel free to contact us at recruiting@asburyauto.com if you have additional feedback to share on our candidate experience.

Internet Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Duluth, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone call with human resources person. Came into office on day of hire and got started. Went through several iterations of trainers and staff turnover from top down. Lots of talk about making things better for employees but very little action.

Interview Questions

Asbury Automotive Response

Jan 3, 2020 – National Talent Acquisition Director

As an organization we encourage feedback from team members to improve our on-boarding processes to ensure success and get our newest members off to a great start!
    Please connect with our HR Department if you would like to provide additional feedback @
    Asbury/Nalley Automotive Human Resources
    770.650.3290

BDC Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview

Interviewed by Manager and Asst manager they fell in love with my personality and hired me on the spot . I was the first and last person they interviewed .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself . Why do you want to work for us ?   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Interview

Online personality assessment before 3 separate interviews. I met with sales/preowned/new car/finance/general managers. Simple, general questions about experience since sales is mostly about personality. They want to make sure you're personable and *fingers crossed* you can sell.

Interview Questions

• They mostly just wanted to chat and talk about my sales history.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asbury Automotive (Greer, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Showed up for a sales job, made me feel like I was going to be selling cars. I got hired and went to the orientation, and it turns out they mass hired 30 other people for a small dealership. After a two hour long lecture, and three different "managers" pulling rolls of cash out of their pocket to show us how "baller " you could be, I was done. After breaking down the information that was relayed in code and cohesiveness, it turns out you will be making minimum wage. You will be cold calling people and utilizing your own social media. The other position they had available was 100% commission based. You did not show up to work unless you had a potential buyer. I feel bad for all the other new hires. They were mostly young adults who gained enthusiasm through the presentation. They went home to their spouses and children and told them about their "great new high paying job". This company is like CutCo but worse. They should be banned from all job posting boards.

Mar 23, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We strive to provide a transparent overview of job expectations and training to maximize employee performance. We also encourage employees to discuss specific concerns with management to ensure they are comfortable in the workplace. Your feedback will help us continue to work toward these goals. For further feedback please contact us at info@asburyauto.com.