Avature Junior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avature Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Avature

1 Interview Review

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job in glassdoor, and got an e-mail. Then I had a phone interview. After that I had another interview, where I had to speak about other job experiences (usual strong/weak points and something positive I did there). Then I got an e-mail with a coding challenge (in codility.com), which consisted in some algorithm-related problems. I barely passed, so I got a 3rd interview defending my answer. I failed to understand some basic points, so I didn't got to pass to the final instance (in which they show you the place). It was not impossible, but I lack the experience. With some online problem solving you can make it. The staff was very polite and nice in every part of the experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your last job. Explain a normal day.
    What kind of difficulties did you find, and what did you do to solve it/them.   Answer Question

Avature Response

Sep 9, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. We understand technical interviews can be hard, we hope that as you continue to develop your coding and interviewing skills you will consider applying again to a position with us. Avature is constantly growing and this created many opportunities for you to join us. Best of luck!