Banner Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Banner Health

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy communication and stress free, interviewer was very easy to talk to and was very nice. Worked with me and where I wanted to go. Asked for top 3 choices and units and discussed best possible choices were available

Pca Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then interviewed with the floor manager, got a call back a day later and was offered the job. The only thing that took a while was the paper work and getting to finally start a shift on the floor. I also was scheduled on days I couldn’t train on but they didn’t care

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health in May 2020.

Interview

The interviewing and hiring process was stress free and easy. Everyone I spoke and interacted with throughout the process was friendly, competent, efficient and a true pleasure to work with. I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone screening interview with a recruiter which was done in 2 days, I was then offered a Skype interview with members of the hiring team. I completed this interview the next day and was offered a position the following week.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of some behavioral based questions and open dialogue with members of the OR.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and professional. We spoke on the phone twice. I first call was a phone screening that reviewed my resume, application, and work preferences. The second call was a phone interview because I was an out of state applicant. I was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you changed the process and achieved the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you improved an area that was lacking.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time things didn’t go your way and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • 2 part question - Tell me about a time you received negative feedback. Tell me about a time you received positive feedback.   Answer Question

Interview

I was first was contacted by a recruiter to schedule an interview the following week. Didn't hear back from the manager for a month afterward, but I got the job. I started about 3 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond in customer service.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2020.

Interview

Hired over phone interview. They are not picky. You got experience? They will hire you. Interview person do not give you much info about the job. Make sure to think & write down a bunch of questions to ask and consider the offer. Money isn't much.

RN Interview

Interview

Phone interview brief about expectations of the candidate and the program. Asked for reference letters and assigned follow up interview date and time. Total of about 15 minutes for the phone interview.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview

I had a Phone interview with a recruiter, Invited for an in person interview with the Senior Manager of the floor, job offer after a few days from interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health in March 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. I submitted an application online. Then I had a phone interview with HR. Next I had a video interview (because of COVID 19) with the hiring manager and one team member. Lastly I received an offer from Banner Health.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project was not proceeding as planned.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview

Phone screening interview, all the onboarding paperwork and tasks have to be completed before you start so it's a drain on current employer. Then there are 2 in person interviews.

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview

My interview went very well. My manager and I hit it off right away. She as very open about the staff there. She explained the culture of the department, the variety of sub-specialties and the challenges in the role.