Banner Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banner Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a month and pretty easy but not interview was most stressful for me. The application also took some time. Banner is a great company it's better to volunteer and then apply.

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banner Health (Tucson, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from recruiter and she asked about my work experience and hope it relates to the job I'm applying for, Then got scheduled for a interview eith manager. Interviewed with manager, supervisor, and lead of the department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from recruiter the next week. Recruiter went over basics and scheduled phone interview. Phone interview took about 35 minutes. At the end of the conversation recruiter stated that she's moving me forward to next phase. We schedule my in person interview for the following day. I then interviewed with hiring manager which took about 40 minutes. She was really great interviewer. Afterwards, she told me it would be 3-5 business days before they made a decision. On the 5th day I received an employment offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't give accurate information.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online at banner health career website and was scheduled for a phone interview. After that I was scheduled for a panel interview and waited for a week for the result..overall it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above or beyond your call of duty.   Answer Question
    • Have you experienced a time when you have a conflict with your colleague and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did a personality quiz the same day, received an email one day later for confirmation of a phone interview and did the phone interview the morning afterwards. During phone interview made an appointment for a person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you felt stressed/pressured? Easy questions if you do your research.   Answer Question

HUC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview. In person interview (2 people) Follow up call 3 days later with offer for hire. Start work in 30 days after all pre employment testing is done..

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banner Health (Peoria, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

behavior questions , with stars method. Most difficult customer deal with. Conflict . The 3 s E energetic enthusiasm empowering . Thanks Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview was solid, however the actual interview process was very very lengthy and poorly organized. many of the people i was to interview did not make it and I had flown in on a early flight from the east coast. the whole process was 6 hours, many times sitting in a conference room for 1/2hr to 1hr at a time. was not impressed to say the least. i guess i anticipated more for a provider position

Interview Questions

• describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty for your job?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application reviewed by HR before hiring mgr on the floor sees it. Computer will automatically review application, so if you clicked "no" and they were looking for a "yes" the application won't go any further. If you pass this step, HR will contact by phone to ask basic questions about your transportation, where in the hospital the job is, etc., and appointment is made with the hiring manager. One on one, or panel interview will provide scenarios on how you would respond.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you went above and beyond and provided excellent nursing care.   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banner Health (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with one of the managers, spent about an hour chatting and talking about the tasks and acuity level of the patients. I have a lot of experience in my field, so it was easy for me to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would prioritize certain tasks on the floor when it's a busy day and asked me to give examples of crazy days at my old jobs.   Answer Question